• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This adventure is pretty difficult, but I am a DM who is on your side and likes to reward thoughtful play. Just don't agro the whole dungeon, know when to quit the field, and don't roll badly against traps, and you can make it through.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Speaking of aggroing the dungeon.... Another incarnation of Bob once smote an altar to some dark god in the second room of an occupied keep... We won.

Squirrels are evil!

Chronicler

Explorer
Been fighting off the flu, but it's been kicking my butt. Apparently I failed my Con saving throw, but I'll try to get a post up later today.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
It's quite interesting - I haven't played a rogue in 5e so far, and Udit isn't the typical rogue, and he's proving to be very entertaining. I hope he wasn't too stubborn at the beginning. I also think that the party has worked well so far :)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Random thought. Could each head conceivably be a separate creature for the purposes of Crown of Madness? Might be worth trying to get the Hydra fighting itself a little bit.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Random thought. Could each head conceivably be a separate creature for the purposes of Crown of Madness? Might be worth trying to get the Hydra fighting itself a little bit.

Well, they pretty much count as separate creatures when you charm, blind, or stun them, so I don't see why that benefit can't be turned into a drawback when faced with something like crown of madness.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads