• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

River Song

Explorer
I don't see how the place won't be roused with to groups of guards dead anyway? Killing a third group means less to fight later.

Kurzon votes for killing guards now.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
There would be a lot of questions. If you slip out the grates into the lake, there will be no one to ask. As long as you take the prisoners.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit mentioned that "blaming things on the drow" for the guard's death *is* an option, but we just have to be sure that when we slip away, that we don't leave tracks and let would be pursuers follow Striker (the drow) instead. However, it would be a shame not to ambush them... but he's flexible.

Udit is concerned about the Hydra, it may need both groups at full strenght to deal with.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Behind the screen

The adventure was designed as a done-in-one game day event. No level-ups, no long rests. I don't know if any of you have any experience with it but if you have (I suspect a couple of you have) you would notice that I'm doing a few things differently. Some of the "changes" I have made are from mistakes I made running it before, that I liked, so I kept, expanded on, or altered in response to your input.

Other changes I have made just for my own amusement. The most notable changes, if you are familiar with the adventure will be the beginning and the end, and the nature of some of the elements in the middle.

Hopefully you are enjoying it (and will continue to).

We move to morning!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads