• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] asked, so I will answer: I believe the spell Grease would say if it were flamable, so I would say "no". I mean, it probably burns, but not a flash-fire that would be effective in a combat that lasts under a minute. That's how I see it, anyway!

Fradak

Explorer
It's perfect, I didn't want it to be flammable. If we set oil on fire I was concerned by the result on Grease being burned and so shortened. Thanks for the answer. :)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, so clear benches but stack the ones from that door in such a way as to block off a good chunk of the room and Bob and Terrus can stand outside of the darkness to intercept everyone who comes into sight. Darkness and (oil) the entry area and commence chaos.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Fradak I am not sure how you got everything there. Most of it I get, but I don't follow your "Total:18". 12 weapon (shouldn't that be 13?) and 6 fire? Where does your second weapon die come from? And seeing as you failed the save, don't you still take 6 fire?

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
(OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Open Recruitment)

Sorry my bad. It's 13+ 6 fire from absorb elements.
7 (1d8+3) rapier+dex
6 (1d8) booming blade

And yes, 29 hp. I'll edit the post.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads