• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
alas Draco we hardly knew ye!

Now the river gang exchanges one warlock for another... they are all crazy, but they are crazy in *different ways*. Udit knows this. Udit has good boots. Udit will watch carefully.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
In other news, I will be on the road for a few days, returning Monday evening. I should have the internet (hopefully!) but my posting may be a bit slow.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I, too, will be away. I'm going for 8 days to Darwin and Kakadu National Park. Finally some warmth in this cold winter in Melbourne.
In Darwin I will have access to mobile data (but limited time) but out in Kakadu I don't expect any mobile reception. How will I survive?!?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I have one bar of coverage and my phone is dying with no way of charging it. That and I am being eaten by stirges! But I have kept up so far.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Re: Burning Lamp Oil

I'm an easy going DM who doesn't like to rule against player expectations as often as possible (I mean, who knows what Lamp Oil is made of in tge Forgotten Realms, anyway) but traditional real-world lamp oil wouldn't burn unless it was very hot. It wasn't kerosene. More like vegitable oil. Knowing me, if you try it, I will allow it to "work" but probably not as effectively as you would prefer. It'll light, but it won't be a raging inferno or anything.

Re: Eko. No one's seen him, but I don't think that would last if he tries to go through doors. The place is on High Alert and they are securing doors behind everyone. I'm going to say he chooses to fail getting through the door, rather than getting seen doing it, though.

tglassy

Adventurer
I mean, Pyrus can light the ground on fire, but he can't do darkness at the same time, and that's a lot of power points.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads