D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Lol, some of my favorite spells of older editions used D4's. I once had a set of 10, 2 each of different colors, just for a certain spell.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
So, I'm going to make two characters for the two different parties. Fire Genasi Wu Jen Mystic, and Air Genasi Soul Knife Mystic. I'll also have a Water Genasi Awakened Mind Mystic and an Earth Genasi Immortal Mystic as backup. I'll get the Fire Genasi's sheet done tonight.

eayres33

Explorer
So I've played my normal at home beer and taco's D&D game, and then have read through this post. You are looking for two groups, well I'll through my name in as a player thinking Great Old Ones Warlock, you have said feats and multiclass are a go, so I'm assuming variant human is as well. Not sure I'm going that route but wanted to make sure it was an option.
I'll create a character and get it posted here tomorrow.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So I've played my normal at home beer and taco's D&D game, and then have read through this post. You are looking for two groups, well I'll through my name in as a player thinking Great Old Ones Warlock, you have said feats and multiclass are a go, so I'm assuming variant human is as well. Not sure I'm going that route but wanted to make sure it was an option.
I'll create a character and get it posted here tomorrow.
Sure. Variant Human is fine. You are most welcome!

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So, I'm going to make two characters for the two different parties. Fire Genasi Wu Jen Mystic, and Air Genasi Soul Knife Mystic. I'll also have a Water Genasi Awakened Mind Mystic and an Earth Genasi Immortal Mystic as backup. I'll get the Fire Genasi's sheet done tonight.
Great! When you are done, feel free to walk 'em through the door of Imani's Tower in the IC thread. (You can put 'em in the Basecamp RG after I've had a chance to look at 'em)

To everyone:
I don't mind people "mingling" at the Wizards Tower before characters are fully statted up. There are other formless adventurers in attendance there (in case more players arrive later).

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

gargoyleking

Adventurer
o_O I'm about halfway through a GOO Warlock as my backup/second character. In this case he'll be a fallen Aasimar. Definitely going for the anti-hero on this one. Chaotic Neutral and with a chip on his shoulder the size of Atlantis.

Squirrels are evil!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases