• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pogre's model and figure thread

fourthmensch

First Post
pogre: I have read your articles and I very much like the minis I see there, but for some reason none of the thumbs in this thread load in my browser. Am I doing something wrong, maybe, or could there be some reason for this?

Pardon the silliness of the question, but based on your articles, I really want to see the rest of your stuff!

pogre

Legend
fourthmensch said:
Wow, pogre. Just wow. The eye beast... and the angel... wow. :cool:

Thanks very much.

I just received the great news that my Angel was chosen one of the winners in Sean K. Reynolds' Angel painting contest! Man, I'm pretty darn excited :D

pogre

Legend
Thanks fellas.

I will post when the second part of my entry step-by-step article is up on d20 Magazine Rack.

I have been painting like mad over the last week (Spring Break). I'll post some new stuff in the near future.

BTW I posted the angel over at coolminiornot. Check it out and feel free to jack up my score! ;)

Last edited:

elvnsword

First Post
I just have to say, WOW
I wish I had just a smidge of your painting talent Pogre, I jsut don't have the paitence, nor the steady hands, to manage it. I do love my mini's though. :-d and yours are plain wonderful...

G'luck with the red dragon btw, (saw the other thread)

Elvnsword

fourthmensch

First Post
pogre said:
The second part of the step-by-step painting articles is posted at d20 Magazine Rack. I asked about what folks would like to see next - feel free to comment here or over there. Thanks.
I like the article very much. Its always nice to see step-by-step articles showing exactly how certain effects were achieved.

Remove ads