• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pogre's model and figure thread

naloomi

First Post

pogre

Legend
Thanks for the heads-up. I happen to be working on a massive dungeon right now.

I also think the folks at DF made a good move getting rid of the bowties

pogre

Legend
There is a pretty cool new terrain company out there called Zuzzy Miniatures Terrain . They sell gaming mats made out of latex that one can paint. They also sell some resin accessories for the mats. I have to say I'm very impressed with the website. Might have to pick up a couple of these.

Thanks to Wulf Ratbane for the heads up!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
pogre said:
There is a pretty cool new terrain company out there called Zuzzy Miniatures Terrain . They sell gaming mats made out of latex that one can paint. They also sell some resin accessories for the mats. I have to say I'm very impressed with the website. Might have to pick up a couple of these.

Thanks to Wulf Ratbane for the heads up!

Well you know what they say:

Nothing says thank you like a buxom dwarven chick with an axe.

pogre

Legend
Some pictures off of my workbench from this week. A little dark, but they are more or less to show I'm still painting! First up is some commission pieces for a Cryx player:
mini55_cryx01.jpg

mini56_cryx02.jpg

mini57_cryx03.jpg

Finally, I have painted a ton of tavern stuff. Here is a corner booth to give you a taste of it.
mini58_tavern.jpg

I promise to grab another light next time ;)

pogre

Legend
Here are a few troops I recently did for a friend. I’m really pleased with how these turned out.

Example One:
winterguard01.jpg

Example Two:
winterguard02.jpg

Example Three – tough to tell from the pic, but I gave him a bit of a rosy nose:
winterguard03.jpg

Example Four:
winterguard04.jpg

Example Five – the boss I believe:
winterguard05.jpg

All ten of the winterguard:
winterguard_group.jpg

I’m also working on some cool dungeon pieces for a Con in February. It’s a reverse dungeon type thing where the players run the bad guys. Should be a lot of fun. I’ll post pics of the dungeon later – I’m running a playtest in a few days.

pogre

Legend
I recently playtested my massive reverse dungeon convention game. Here are a few pics of the layout. I’ll post more from the actual event at WinterWar.

The Whole thing:
playtest01.jpg

The magma fountain:
playtest02.jpg

A Hirst Arts fountain, a crevice piece from DF, and the room behind is from the Hirst Arts tutorial I did chronicled near the beginning of this thread:
playtest03.jpg

Naturally, I had to get some Den of Evil pieces in:
playtest04.jpg

Every dungeon needs a tavern!
playtest05.jpg

The dreaded summoning circle:
playtest06.jpg

Every dungeon needs a dungeon! The hallway connecting this chamber is a recently created Hirst Arts piece. If you look closely you may be able to see the light effects on the floor:
playtest07.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads