• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Wulf Ratbane said:
Let me know if you decide to place an order, maybe we can double up and split the shipping.

No need - shipping for the orc set is only 4 lbs.! Very reasonable shipping - Shape D. was absolutely right.

Reveille said:
That gargoyle is teh awesome. :cool:
Thanks! I unleashed it on the PCs this afternoon.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
pogre said:
No need - shipping for the orc set is only 4 lbs.! Very reasonable shipping - Shape D. was absolutely right.

I'm going to wait until the troll is available in mid-Feb, then get the troll, the orcs boxed set, and the big demon idol all at once.

Personally I just love that the orc set includes a little orc baby ripe for the slaughter. Here's hoping my next group of PCs includes a paladin. (I'm sick, I know.)

pogre

Legend
Reveille said:
How did the encounter go?

The Gargoyle got away - I cannot comment more than that except to say it is a pretty special gargoyle.

Wulf Ratbane said:
Personally I just love that the orc set includes a little orc baby ripe for the slaughter. Here's hoping my next group of PCs includes a paladin. (I'm sick, I know.)
I remember a line from somewhere along the lines of "nits make lice." I think I have heard of a certain dwarf who would have no moral quandry.

I just finished up some commissions, so I really will post some more picture on here soon ;)

pogre

Legend
Here are some skeletal minis I did on commission for privateer press's WarMachine game. First up is a Champion I did all kinds of experimenting on:
mini_skeleton_pp.jpg

Here's a close-up I did of the sword. Although you cannot see it perfectly, when you tilt the sword to one side you can see a greenish tinge to the blade. It's an effect I'll do again if I can reproduce it:
mini_skeleton_pp02.jpg

I added a bit of mud and grit to the base of this guy's cape. the blend could be smoother, but I like how it turned out:
mini_skeleton_pp03.jpg

Here's a bunch of what I call ghouldroids. A lot of funky washes on these fellas.
mini_ghouldroids.jpg

frankthedm

First Post
pogre said:
First up is a Champion I did all kinds of experimenting on:
I'd say the experiment was successful. The green tinge to the blade makes me expect something BAD is in store for the Champion’s victims. Great job.

Well, one caveat; the grass on their bases ought to be withering away in a green to grey-white gradation. Granted that might take a lot of work, but they look like the type to ruin any land they pass over.

Last edited:

Remove ads