• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Reveille said:
*demands to see more minis*

Can't wait to see whats next.
You're too kind. I'm currently working on a commission that involves significant sculpting. I also have a few figures getting some paint - including a monster, which should also make Frank happy! ;)

pogre

Legend
Had a chance to use my gargoyle in my game tonight. He very nearly was able to get a kill after hiding in the party's room. I love how camoflauged he looks in this shot:
mini_gargoyle_camo.jpg

WhatGravitas

Explorer
pogre said:
You're too kind. I'm currently working on a commission that involves significant sculpting. I also have a few figures getting some paint - including a monster, which should also make Frank happy! ;)
Hey, pogre, how is it going?

*shameless bump to see more of your work*

Cheers, LT.

pogre

Legend
Thanks for the bump!

I have been painting - just not photographing. I sent out a bunch of commissions last month and I am wrapping up another bunch this week. I'll try to get some pictures taken of those. I plan on doing a step-by-step on a dwarf figure I need to paint.

pogre

Legend
Some commissions I finished last month. Privateer Press pieces. The orb was a custom re-sculpt:
mini_3witches_orb_01.jpg

The blurry witch from another pic:
mini_3witches_orb_02.jpg

Lalato

Adventurer
On the camera, it depends on how much you can spend. You can get a pretty decent camera for macro shots for around $500 or less. If you're looking for something cheaper... I've had pretty good luck with the Canon SD series.

--sam

Remove ads