• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Inspired by JoeGKushner's post about Mike Merle's blog on 52 minis in a year I decided to post all of the minis I paint this year. I hope keeping track will get me motivated to paint more this year!

So far, I'm slightly ahead I present my first 11 miniatures. 10 Privateer Press pirates and a Reaper Ettercap.

mini_pirate_01.jpg

mini_pirate_02.jpg

mini_pirate_03.jpg

mini_pirate_04.jpg

mini_pirate_05.jpg

mini_pirate_06.jpg

mini_pirate_07.jpg

Two of the pirates had three of the same pose - so ten pirates, including the two sets of triplets.

And now, for the ever-inspirational FrankDM - a monster! The Ettercap.
ettercap.jpg

JoeGKushner

First Post
Great job on the stripes.

I love the P figures but hate that they almost all have guns. Useful for some campaigns, even some D&D ones, but it's a very specific piece of equpiment.

pogre

Legend
Nice work on the Pirates, particularly the clothes. It's been a while since I've seen your stuff.
Ledded!
How are you my friend?

I'm back in painting mode - I'm going to post every figure I paint this year. I already have another group of figures posing and ready for the camera. We'll see how many I end up with, but I'm fairly enthused thus far.

pogre

Legend
#13 for 2009

A Privateer Goblin Spy. Part of the pic is a little out of focus, but you can mostly see what I was doing here.
goblin_spy.jpg

Remove ads