• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Talisman Figures

Talisman Figures

Painting the Talisman figures is a project I started back in the Summer of '05. This must be the Winter of cleaning up old projects!

Below is my re-post of the cards and mini pictures I painted way back then:

I finally finished the last one during a snow day from school. No points for originality, my kids wanted them all to look exactly like the originals.
So here are all the rest. I forgot to adjust the lighting, but what the heck I'm pretty rusty at photographing these days!

talisman_barbarian_card.jpg

talisman_barbarian_mini.jpg

talisman_dwarf_warrior_card.jpg

talisman_dwarf_warrior_mini.jpg

talisman_knight_templar_card.jpg

talisman_knight_templar_mini.jpg

talisman_ranger_card.jpg

talisman_ranger_mini.jpg

talisman_skaven_card.jpg

talisman_skaven_mini.jpg

talisman_swashbuckler_card.jpg

talisman_swashbuckler_mini.jpg

talisman_warrior_card.jpg

talisman_warrior_mini.jpg

talisman_wizard_card.jpg

talisman_wizard_mini.jpg

talisman_wood_elf_card.jpg

talisman_wood_elf_mini.jpg

BTW - I stopped posting my pictures as thumbnails because I figured nobody really wanted to bother to click through to the larger pics.
If you would like to see a return to the thumbnail format let me know. I don't really care - and this easier for me anyway.

pogre

Legend
Pictures taken with someone else's camera. Paizo Sorceress with alternate poses. This figure is a pain to put together.
paizo_sorceress01.jpg

paizo_sorceress02.jpg

paizo_sorceress03.jpg

pogre

Legend
Another Malifaux figure - this one is called Lady Justice. She is mostly hair and cleavage. Not that there is anything wrong with that! I think I took her to prom in the '80s!

Lady_Justice_01.jpg

Lady_Justice_02.jpg

Lady_Justice_03.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Remove ads