Sexiest Male from LOTR

Who Is the Sexiest Male Character in LOTR?

• Frodo

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Aragorn (Strider)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Legolas

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Boromir

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Sam Wise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merry

• Pippin

• Gandalf

• Gimli

• Other (please state your choice)

Votes: 2 8.3%

Ziona

First Post
I have noticed a few polls about sexiest girl from this show or that movie, but none have really been about the sexiest guys. So here it is girls...we all know that the heroics in LOTR drove us crazy, so here is your chance to admit it and choose your favorite male from the movie. :D

(Of course, you guys are all welcome to participate as well!)

(If you choose other, please explain who...)

hong

WotC's bitch
For some reason, the girls I know tend to go gaga over Legolas more than anyone else.

Although my sister is in the habit of calling him "Legless". But then she isn't exactly into fantasy.

Ziona

First Post
Yeah, all the girls I talk to choose Legolas, except one who chose Strider. Aragorn is very heroic (I love that scene towards the end!) but Legolas is my favorite.

Lady Starhawk

First Post
I have a thing for men with blue eyes, so I was in Heaven :). If a guy has long, well cared for, hair to go with those blue eyes even better :)

It's hard to choose a sexiest of them, but I have to vote Legolas, not only is he physically sexy, but the character and how he carries himself is as well.

Granted Aragorn, Boromir, and Frodo are all hotties as well ;).

A few female freinds were reluctant to see the movie because of the geek-heavy aura about it but were convinced to see it because of the idea of so many attractive guys in one movie. We made a girls night out of it. (One girl who saw it with me is now an avid fantasy fan and has started gaming).

Laters,
Lady Starhawk
(I'm watching FOTR right now ;) )

Miho

First Post
Hehehe

I've had this exact same Aragorn/Legolas debate on another forum :D Legolas won I'm sad to say.

GO ARAGORN!! :p

Ziona

First Post
Yeah, I know, that scene at the end...sigh...one of my favorites by far, but somehow, Legolas still manages to be my favorite. I just dig elves, I guess. :D

Last edited:

Prince Atom

Explorer
I don't know...

I'd give my eye teeth to look like Elrond. Sure, he can look haughty, but I'll bet he's pleasant-looking enough when he's smiling.

Plus, he owns Rivendell :)

The rest of them... Gandalf's too old for my taste (I want a life ahead of me!), Aragorn and Boromir are too he-man, Gimli just isn't attractive (they screwed his character over, too), and Legolas and the hobbits are too boy-band. All except Samwise, and I'm already fat :)

TWK
But my girlfriend likes me just the way I am... go figure.

Remove ads