• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: Blood Money (Road to Binga)

Steel Ronin

First Post
Ken locks up his bag of gear in the jeep. He does, however, carry in his pistol/silencer, flashbang grenade, cell phone, and standard liner. (Each of these hidden from sight of course.)

Without saying a word, Ken walks into the establishment wearing his mirror shades. Following Kareem's lead, he quietly stands by his comrade and waits for whatever may come.

Game Control

First Post
Joseph smiles boradly and shows shark's teeth.

-''Now you talking! I knew you he'e fo' mo'e than booze. You got dough in he'e? (points the duffel bag)''

[OOC: Sense motive 6 + 5 ; It seems fairly obvious that he believes you have a significant amount of money in the duffel bag in order to buy drugs. It's better than believing you have weapons in the bag, but you are not sure by how much.]

Last edited:

A Clean, Well-lighted Place

GhostFox hangs back. "Charming place," she whispers to Kareem and Ken, "Not exactly the locale in had in mind when we headed out this morning on a recon mission. We just travelled through sun and sky, halfway around the world to end up in some third rate whorehouse. But hey, I'm sure looking at razzberries and melons may be some people's idea of 'surveillance'. I know a few bozos down in Mexico who could fix you up for much less... Oh yeah, and we're here to keep tabs on Mr. B. ..."

In a much lower voice she says, "I say we introduce our friendly tour guide here on a wine tour of sodium pentothal country... I'm sure we can squeeze him for something that we REALLY want and need - the lowdown on Mr Roger's neighbourhood. If ya know what I mean."

Last edited:

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Speaking in a hushed voice, Kareem whispers to Ghostfox, "Listen, I don't think that kind of drink will make our target receptive to what I have in mind. If you want to go, go! But I'm trying to get a tour of the barracks, and you didn't have any better ideas!"
Kareem then steps alongside Joseph, while waiting for his drink. He'll pay for whatever the prick wants, assuming he can afford it. Kareem keeps popping Tic-Tacs into his mouth; maybe Joseph'll think they're drugs.

OOC: I'll keep him busy. Maybe Ken or Alex can gather information in this seedy dive.

Game Control

First Post
The soldiers looks suddenly startled. Then he fishes out a vibrating cellphone from his pocket. A Zimbabwean soldier in uniform with a cell phone? If you didn't already know why it would seem most peculiar. He looks somber, nods a few time than talks to you.

-''Gotta go. You no need me fu'ther, anyway. You need anything, ask the ba'man. He fix you with anything!''

He speaks in a cheerful tone but it seems contrived. Then he walks toward the exit.

[OOC:

Sense motive;

Kareem 5 + 5
Ghostfox 6 + 1
Ronin 12 +1

As said in italics, the soldier seems to force himself to look casual while he has in fact become quite tense since the phone call.

Ronin, are you in or out? I'm assuming in because it would look damn suspicious to stay alone in the car. But maybe you have a great idea in mind so...

PS; the time is 7 PM, same as for the other 2. Look in the new OOC thread for more.]

Last edited:

Steel Ronin

First Post
[OOC: As I wrote before in an earlier post (see above), I AM IN. I'll copy it below to clarify and to avoid looking damn suspicious:]

Ken locks up his bag of gear in the jeep. He does, however, carry in his pistol/silencer, flashbang grenade, cell phone, and standard liner. (Each of these hidden from sight of course.)

Without saying a word, Ken walks into the establishment wearing his mirror shades. Following Kareem's lead, he quietly stands by his comrade and waits for whatever may come.

[Now to add something new:]

Ken lowers his shades and gives Kareem and the others of the team a questioning look. His eyes shift back to the guard as he (the guard with the phone) begins to head for the exit. After giving the others a wink, Ken pushes his shades back over his eyes and follows the soldier out of the establishment.

[Ken is following the soldier to see where he is off to and to see if their cover has been blown. Once outside, he will make his way over to the jeep and act as if he forgot something inside. I'll make my next move based on what I find the soldier to be up to.]

Game Control

First Post
Ronin follows the soldier outside. And immediately knows what's wrong; soldiers everywhere! The guide is running toward a military jeep 120 feet away from the club. Ronin immediately recognize N'Gambe. The guide hasn't noticed Ronin following him, but plenty of soldiers in position around the club have. They are pointing finger and asking for directions; they clearly know they're here for white boys and want to know if Ronin is one of the targets.

[OOC: Even though I'm pretty sure Ronin didn't expect that, he gains a ''Surprise'' round while the soldiers are asking for directions. If he dashes back inside, the visual contact is broken and the initiative shall be delayed until contact is resumed.

A map should follow soon.]

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Kareem looks backwards towards the retreating Roman, and shrugs. "Now what?" he whispers towards his companions. "Let Roman handle it, and we can see if the underworld knows anything, or what? Didn't go as planned, eh?" Kareem will sip his Scotch and scan the room for a game of cards.

GhostFox's lips twist into smirk. "Well, so much for this end of things. I hope Kim and Luddite had better luck trying to get any leads. I'm going to head back to camp and see what we can do next..."

Last edited:

Remove ads