• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Telgrothia: A Song of Savagery & Heroism (D&D 3.5)

Da Quiz

First Post
Thokas makes sure to be one of the first down. Still gripping the nail in his hand until he finds a suitable substitute.

They have no chance against us when I have a spear in my hands!

Red006

First Post
"Unlock me Seamus, no unlock ME, bring up the rear Seamus..." Seamus mumbles as he slides the hidden door back into place, still clutching his wooden shiv, "This working together thing is going to be a pain in me arse!"

jbproctor

First Post
Alindia leads the group through the chute down into the depths of the ship. The chute is a tight fit and the feeling of claustrophobia sets in. With the light source provided by Ali red stains can be seen streaked across the wooden floor. Every now and then a nail can be seen protruding out from the wall that will have bloody chunks of hair stuck to it. Scratches can also be seen along the walls with broken finger nails dug into them. The stench of rot and decay can be smelt in the air. The group comes to what seems like a dead end when Alindia pushes open another hatch that opens into a large dark room. The room is dank and humid. Black mold can be seen creeping up the walls and thick spider webs crisscross in the corners near the ceiling. Ali's light cascades into the room casting long dark shadows. In the center of the room there are varying sized objects wrapped in burlap hanging from the ceiling by rope. On some of the hanging objects red stains can be seen soaking through the burlap. The objects sway back and forth gently along with the motion of the ship.

jbproctor

First Post
The group climbs out of the chute safely and steps into the room. Hattori slowly walks up to one of the objects hanging from the ceiling wraps his robotic arms around it pulling down with all his force. The rope holding it to the ceiling snaps and Hattori drops it to the floor.

Aramalian

Explorer
Ali'cor slides nimbly down the chute and lands with a neat tuck-and-roll, clearing the way for the followers. As he stands, his gaze takes in the horrendous scene. He begins to tremble as he looks from one bloody sack to the next. The glowing link drops from his senseless fingers.

Alindia... what... what is...??? his tremulous voice trails off and he can't stop looking from one sack to the next to the next...

Remove ads