The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I sure do wonder what might be in that chest," stated Dubi Gan while running his hands together greedily, "Anyone brave enough to climb down and get it?"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Pinpehlu peers over the side curiously, not talking for a while. He is trying to understand what is happening.

"Magic," he mutters finally. "Must be guarded by magic of some sort. Can't you do any sorcery to figure out the dangers?" the porter asks cautiously.

tuffghost12

Ghostly Tuft
OOC: After a month, I'm jumping back in!
Sorry for being so irregular!
I'll try my best to stay up to date!
Fearful about what might be found at the bottom of the well, Miu awkwardly extends his arms around the slugman's legs(?), then the slugman's waist(?).

Miu's very confused by his anatomy and has a hard time deciding how he should hold his friend if things should go wrong.

He settles on his waist and lightly hugs him.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: After a month, I'm jumping back in!
Sorry for being so irregular!
I'll try my best to stay up to date!
Fearful about what might be found at the bottom of the well, Miu awkwardly extends his arms around the slugman's legs(?), then the slugman's waist(?).

Miu's very confused by his anatomy and has a hard time deciding how he should hold his friend if things should go wrong.

He settles on his waist and lightly hugs him.

OOC: For a moment I thought you were jumping inside the well lol. You could do a second sight check to see if there is anything magical going on...

Frog Froth lowered the vine, braced by Miu, just in case. As before, the inclusion of an object inside the water caused strange waves and ripples, which settled down. However, when you moved the vine again they started again. Through the vine, you could feel vibrations - something was bumping into it!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
After being reassured that Frog Froth won't be dragged into the well, Miu goes off to meditate in the clearing. He sits cross-legged and sinks into his visions...

are you using second sight (ie detect magic) or your vision powers? If it's the first, do a second sight skill check. If it's the second, do a luck check.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases