Supporter
"Misanthropy is the best thropy."

Moliere, indubitablement.

K8ph3LY.gif
1643121674387.png

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

Questions for various threads-

A. Would it have been better if Thanos snapped his fingers and just made all the goblins go away?

B. Does Thanos get full XP for all the disappeared critters?

C. If Thanos is getting XP, then what level does that make Thanos afterward? And how cool would that be?

In the spirit of 70s and early 80s Dragon Magazine letters, I think we need to find out the answers to these questions.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Caring about what people do in their own games? Why so serious?

Likely because they're doing it wrong.

Just think about it- people, gaming all wrong and stuff, probably while stuffing their pie-holes with Chef Boyardee poured over Hawaiian pizza.

Sitting by idly while that happens makes you morally complicit, like, um, genocide. Pretty sure that is the accurate comparator.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Likely because they're doing it wrong.

Just think about it- people, gaming all wrong and stuff, probably while stuffing their pie-holes with Chef Boyardee poured over Hawaiian pizza.

Sitting by idly while that happens makes you morally complicit, like, um, genocide. Pretty sure that is the accurate comparator.
As long as they are not doing all this in athleisure outfits...

Ryujin

Legend

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Makes mistake of looking in.

Mocks it with: "I don't understand, it doesn't analyze out as good, the oracles gave us better things, why the #%! do you all still like it!"

Then imagines an alien forcing me watch myself ripping on those who like most pizza or burger chains.

Decides between sub-chain and burrito-chain for lunch.

Remove ads