• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I am now permanently implanting the image of Snarf walking down the street naked pulling a large wooden cask in a little red wagon into your brains.

You're welcome.
Given that (in keeping with his avatar) I assume he looks like Aubrey Plaza, I have no objection.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I am now permanently implanting the image of Snarf walking down the street naked pulling a large wooden cask in a little red wagon into your brains.

You're welcome.
1646682584754.png

Mad_Jack

Legend
Touche. Well played, sir.

Given that (in keeping with his avatar) I assume he looks like Aubrey Plaza, I have no objection.

It's a long-standing tradition on the Reaper Miniatures forum that you are your avatar pic - the forum is populated by a griffon, a purple kitty cat, a rainbow chaos mage, a goblin named Buglips, several wolves and a disembodied green skull in a stylish hat.

Last edited:

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
"Seriously, what good is a game system if it doesn't give me a good chance of convincing Snarf they like pineapple pizza just by force of argument?"
"And why doesn't my character know I can't convince Snarf they like pineapple pizza?"

Remove ads