• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

I'm sorry, I can't watch your YouTube channel because your facial hair is just too silly. Try again as a podcast, please.
You know you could just let it play as audio while you do something else. :) I tend to compose blog posts or paint miniatures and with many YT creators I have no idea what they or their videos actually look like. I still remember being vaguely disappointed to discover that Drachinfel was a human being and not an AI with a TTS device. Or so it claims. :)

You know you could just let it play as audio while you do something else. :) I tend to compose blog posts or paint miniatures and with many YT creators I have no idea what they or their videos actually look like. I still remember being vaguely disappointed to discover that Drachinfel was a human being and not an AI with a TTS device. Or so it claims. :)
I work on my models with price is right playing in the background lol

overgeeked

B/X Known World
"I'm a huge fan of the fantasy genre and I'm very well read, but I've never heard of this Tolkien guy. Who is he and what has he done that's so great? I bet most people have never even heard of him."

Wow. Just...wow.

Remove ads