The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

I'm sorry, I can't watch your YouTube channel because your facial hair is just too silly. Try again as a podcast, please.
You know you could just let it play as audio while you do something else. :) I tend to compose blog posts or paint miniatures and with many YT creators I have no idea what they or their videos actually look like. I still remember being vaguely disappointed to discover that Drachinfel was a human being and not an AI with a TTS device. Or so it claims. :)

You know you could just let it play as audio while you do something else. :) I tend to compose blog posts or paint miniatures and with many YT creators I have no idea what they or their videos actually look like. I still remember being vaguely disappointed to discover that Drachinfel was a human being and not an AI with a TTS device. Or so it claims. :)
I work on my models with price is right playing in the background lol

overgeeked

B/X Known World
"I'm a huge fan of the fantasy genre and I'm very well read, but I've never heard of this Tolkien guy. Who is he and what has he done that's so great? I bet most people have never even heard of him."

Wow. Just...wow.

Remove ads