• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfsfire2001

First Post
Helllo

Helloo my name is Dean I a new player/DM I know my stuff to. I would love to talk to anyone who would care to help me out. By the way can you legitamately play a Dragonkin under rule of a Dragon and still be a dragon slayer?

tearweaver

First Post
hey guys,tearweaver here. i am a new member,i need your knowledge on something,am intrested.in a type and degree of genie.yes genie known as a (G)inn what i understand it is the greatest degree. of genie there is.that only the most noblest of Genies. can achieve. and this type degreed genie. is seprate from a Djinn from the element of air. and an effreti from the element of fire. i got my information from a book called the encyclopedia of angels i also know, there is three levels, a genie of course, and a Gin.which is a grand master genie, then there is a Ginn which what im intrested in. all information would be of great help.and if you could give me some gameing stats,thanks you can email me at tearweaver02@hotmail.com your bud tearweaver. merry meet, merry part,merry meet again.

Long time reader, first time poster...

I've been playing D&D (and other role playing games) since July of 1981, and am looking forward to playing it for years and years to come.

Later
silver

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome tot he boards, Wolfsfire 2001, sidkuhn, tearweaver, Michael Silverbane, and Ben Breck!!!

I think many of the questions you have may be answered in a few different forums, such as the General RPG discussion or the Rules forum.

Sidkuhn, it might be a good idea to visit many of the other forums. I know that we have quite a few German members like Thanee and Knight Otu. We also have people from all over the world here. So, my advice is explore the forums and the chat room.

Almafeta

First Post
The name's Shanya Almafeta. I write sci-fi games and OGL Modern supplements for a small company called Better Mousetrap Games, although I'll mostly be on these boards for the d20M discussion. Besides that, I'm a Fuzion nut, a furry, a post-apocalyptic afficionado, and a language/linguistics geek.

I also write a lot of gaming reviews, although I suppose I'll only be able to post them here if they're d20-related. Anyhow, hello!

snappa

First Post
Howdy,
I'm Snappa, better known in RL as Nick. Long time DM, fairly new to the 3.0/3.5 game (our group stopped playing in 1997 and started again in 2003). I'm 30, live in the Tampa, FL area, and work as a database administrator/software developer.

I currently run two D&D games, a bi-weekly homebrew and a weekly Greyhawk. I'm an obsessive/compulsive buyer of source material, and look forward to using the many great reviews here as guidelines on what junk to avoid.

-Nick

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Wolfsfire2001 said:
Helloo my name is Dean I a new player/DM I know my stuff to. I would love to talk to anyone who would care to help me out. By the way can you legitamately play a Dragonkin under rule of a Dragon and still be a dragon slayer?
If the rules allow it, why not? Silver dragonkin (you mean 1/2dragon?), working for an adult Silver Dragon, who hunts chromatic dragon. Makes sense to me.

Tearweaver: Here you go. I think the Djinn is what you mean.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads