• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

Douane

First Post
Shayuri said:
"There's no evidence to support that," Kacela reminds the Twi'lek. "Lets focus on investigating the facts before we start fishing on hunches."

"Besides, if there was a mole, or if their security had been penetrated, I don't think it's reasonable to assume Devan or any other company official knew about it, yet. Our time is better spent elsewhere."
Sianni stares open-mouthed at the Jedi before throwing her hands up in exasperation as she regains her speech.

" 'Evidence'? 'Investigating'? This from a Jedi? ... Oh, excuse me for not knowing you were trained as a criminal investigator instead of how to beat up random people with your lightstick! I guess I'm superfluous then - no need for a dumb Twi'lek, right? Don't worry, I won't mess up your crime scene investigation with my good sense and sanity any more!!!"

Stalking out of the security office, Sianni's continued ranting fades into the distance till it is cut off by the closing hatch.

"Huttslime! Am I the only with a working brain here? ... Facts? Facts? Ha! You wouldn't know facts if they hit you in the face! ... ... No hunches, Jedi? 'Oh, excuse me, the Force made me grab your superb butt!' Yeah, right! ... ... ..."
[Swoosh]

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela doesn't visibly react for a moment after Sianni leaves. Moments like this always made her question herself. She'd seen other Jedi react with exasperation, even frustration...which was only a step away from anger. Yet, for herself, she always tried to reign those feelings back as much as possible. Maybe it came from her chosen role as Sentinel...her awareness of the Dark Side gave her certain advantages, but it also made her constantly aware of how easy it was to give into it. Even for a moment. Was she overcompensating though?

She gives a little bow to Devan and his wife. "Please accept my apology on behalf of this team. We are newly assembled, and some of us are having trouble adjusting. Excuse me for a moment while I try to smooth this over."

Hawke gets a call on his comm. Kacela's voice says, "Hawke, how close are you to being done? Sianni's just stormed off, and it's not safe to let her wander around this station alone. It hasn't been secured yet. I'll go after her if you aren't ready, but she may be more willing to listen to you."

Zurai

First Post
Shayuri said:
Hawke gets a call on his comm. Kacela's voice says, "Hawke, how close are you to being done? Sianni's just stormed off, and it's not safe to let her wander around this station alone. It hasn't been secured yet. I'll go after her if you aren't ready, but she may be more willing to listen to you."

"I'm just wrapping things up here. I dunno how much 'listening' that girl ever does, but I'll see if I can keep her out of trouble. Did you have any idea which way she was headed?"

Shayuri

First Post
"Just follow the litany of cursing, I expect," Kacela says wryly. "She and I are going to have to have a talk, but for now just try to get her to come back. This isn't the time or place for a confrontation."

Douane

First Post
Only a few moments later the Kolen Phet receives another call: "Hey Hawker, you got some plans of the station over there? I'm trying to find the main airlock but apparently this thing was built by an idiot with a bad sense of humour and no sense of proportions and nobody ever thought to pin some maps somewhere."

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Hawke doesn't detect anything unusual (other than a shot-up space station) with the Korlen Phet's sensors.

Tomalor, with a lot of work and some leaps of logic that he probably wouldn't be able to retrace, is able to reconstruct a few fragments of the sensor logs. The last external log you can get something off of is of an Ijatsi-flagged shuttle approaching the station. The internal logs you are able to recover are of little value, as they seem to date from before the attack. The main external sensors and many of the internal sensors appear to have too much physical damage to bring back up from here (if at all).

Zurai

First Post
Hawke taps out a request on his console and responds, "Sure do, Sianni. You want to come here to look at 'em or should I run 'em out to you?" Like I don't know the answer to that already... he thinks, as he downloads the plans onto a couple datacards. "Where did you get to, anyway?"
[sblock=OOC]I'm assuming a plan for the station would have been included in our mission dossier. Lemme know if I'm wrong and I'll adjust accordingly.[/sblock]

Douane

First Post
Sianni's voice crackles on again: "Well, I was going to the main airlock to look something up concerning our friends and I think I just passed the ..., the ..." The comm falls silent as the awful truth dawns on her. "We are docked to the main airlock, right?" She goes on after a while, her voice sounding almost sheepishly.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tomalor reports his lack of finding. "Dead end. Tomalor out of ideas."

OOC: Unless I'm missing something, we're done here. No clues. Nothing left. Report back or someone else have some ideas? I'm just the mechanic. :)

Remove ads