The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
"All done in here?" Kacela nods. "Then we should complete our initial sweep of the station."

She looks at the Ijatsis. "You might consider staying behind for now. Since we know you're targets. You could return once the station is secured."

Zurai

First Post
Douane said:
Sianni's voice crackles on again: "Well, I was going to the main airlock to look something up concerning our friends and I think I just passed the ..., the ..." The comm falls silent as the awful truth dawns on her. "We are docked to the main airlock, right?" She goes on after a while, her voice sounding almost sheepishly.

"Yeah, we are. I think I know where you're at; stay put a moment and I'll come to you. I've got the plans downloaded to some data cards for us to use." Hawke says, then scans the area one last time, flips on the jammer, and heads out to find Sianni.

Douane

First Post
"But i ...," Sianni stammered but only got static in reply. "But I don't even know myself where I am. How would you? ..." Glaring at it for a moment, she finally pounds the comlink into the nearest wall as she starts to yell. "JEDI! MEN! You can't live with 'em and you can't shoot 'em in the face! I'm so fragging tired of this! Why am I the only one around here to actually use her brain instead of just carrying it around?! AAAAARGH!!!"

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Shayuri said:
She looks at the Ijatsis. "You might consider staying behind for now. Since we know you're targets. You could return once the station is secured."

"We've already run into more trouble than Martina could easily deal with once." Devan said. Martina gave him a frosty look with that. "I'd prefer to stay with you at least until I can bring another shuttle up with some additional security people."

Douane

First Post
With Hawke presumably coming for her, Sianni decides to wait patiently for him - and even manages to hold onto that resolution for at least a minute or two, her lekku eagerly tapping on the notecom she still holds. When her anger finally gets the better of her, Sianni starts to backtrack the way to the ship (or at least where she assumes it to be) at a leisurely pace at first, but slowly gaining speed. Unfortunately the same irritation that propels her forward also robs her of the last modicum of attentiveness she still had and thus she rounds a corner, still cursing fragging Jedi and men and the rest of the universe under her breath, and runs straight into the human pilot, bouncing of the bigger man and sprawling unceremoniously onto her butt. "Oumpfh!"

"Got a tracer on me?" she hisses testily from the floor.

Zurai

First Post
she rounds a corner, still cursing fragging Jedi and men and the rest of the universe under her breath, and runs straight into the human pilot, bouncing of the bigger man and sprawling unceremoniously onto her butt. "Oumpfh!"

"Got a tracer on me?" she hisses testily from the floor.
"Oooomph," grunts Hawke as Sianni barrels into him and he staggers backwards. "I thought ... nevermind. Here," he says, offering her his hand in assistance getting back to her feet. "You OK? That was an impressive collision." He eyes her critically, but apparently decides that no permanent damage was caused. "No, I don't have any kind of tracking device on you or anyone else. I just looked at the plans, and really, there's only a couple ways you could have gone. You obviously didn't go past the hangar or you wouldn't have commed. Of the other routes, I'm pretty sure most of them are blocked off from battle damage or just obviously not the right way. Here, this datachip has the plans for the station on it. You have a datapad, right?" And he hands her a small datachip.

Douane

First Post
Already swinging a lek to bat Hawke's hand away, Sianni reconsiders at the last moment and transforms the movement into wrapping it around his wrist, but quickly takes his hand, just in case he'd get ideas about pullling her to her feet by the lek alone. One never knew with humans. While her volatile anger hasn't completely subsided yet, she manages to push it back for the moment, at least.

"Bright Lands, I didn't need your entire life story! Thanks." Back on her feet she quickly checks if everything stayed where it should be, weapons ... and clothing, too. "Well, no harm done. I still look as fine as ever, don't I? Datapad, you said? No probl...," With a swift motion Sianni hides the stolen datapad she just produced behind her back again as she remembers just what was stored on it. She quickly goes on with a rare embarrassed smile, trying to leave Hawke no chance to reply or think about it. "No matter. A guide is better than any plan. Come on, we need to check the security cams at the airlock."

Starting to drag him along, she suddenly turns towards Hawke with an evil, teasing smile. "Hey, not that I don't trust you about the tracer, but I think I'll need to pat myself down to make sure when we have the time. Thoroughly."

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
It takes you several hours to continue searching the station. The remains of more of Ijatsi's workers are found, and occasionally Tomalor, Devan, or Martina will note some mechanical detail. All of you are very cautious when you come to another bay after what you had encountered in the first one, but there doesn't appear to be anything waiting to attack you there.

"Thirty of my people, dead. Including Tam. And they must have the Iotia-6 prototype, not that they can do much with it, at least not for a while."

"I don't know whether to be happy or sad that there's no one unaccounted for." Martina said. "Gene typing says we have bodies for everyone that was on-station. And one shuttle pilot."

[sblock=Theta, Hawke]
OOC: Hawke's not here, but would know this...

The Ijatsi Systems Iotia 5 Starfighter is the Republic's current space superiority fighter (i.e. it fills a similar role to the X-Wing).
[/sblock]

Remove ads