The Sunken Temple

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli reaches out yet again, in as comforting a nature as possible.

"My hands..." he mumbles. "Why are they at the end of my arms? They should be giving the frog a massage!"

Walking Dad

First Post
Elros' bloodied blade is able to cleave through the creature. The insects swarm again, trying to form a new shape in the middle of the room, but bloody tentacles rise from the ground and burn them to nothingness with their touch. A heartbeat later, all enchanted blood has vanished from the room, only the heroes, hostages and the golden bowl on the floor remain.

[sblock=Kanli]
Kanli has the 'divine' inspiration to bring the bowl back to the altar room.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli shakes his head. "What a loss, one of my fellow Red Hand Society members could have made an excellent frog's legs. And all the blood was quite potentially delicious. Can you imagine the culinary masterpieces possible out of a tentacle made solely from blood?"

He sighs, picking up his axe and the golden bowl. "Come, let's take this bowl back to its rightful owner." He heads out of the room, ignoring the women, and turns to return to the spirit's chamber.

nfred

First Post
Brenic will step toward Chaucer and extend a hand. "Need help friend?" He says with a smile. "Those little buggers hit harder than you would think don't they? Relax a little. I will try to help?" Brenic reaches down and tries to help Chaucer walk with a little pain as possible.

jackslate45

First Post
Once all the woman are free, Aradra will go over to Kilkin's body, and check to see if he is still with us. Feeling a pulse, Aradra puts down his gear, and lifts Kilkin up onto his back. Looking around at the group he asks "Do we have anything to revive him? If not, can someone get my bow?"

Remove ads