The Sunken Temple

Walking Dad

First Post
The women are disoriented but not really hurt. Freed, they follow the group almost trance-like.

On Aradra's question, everyone remembers the unidentified wand they found...

Kanli reaches the shrine without problems.
The apparition appears again: "Are you here to make an offering? Place it on the altar." she says.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I vote we show them out, but if I'm the only one that wants to then we don't have to

And I get a bad vibe from the people disappearing and stuff, I don't know about other people, but I suspect a trap later on, maybe, but I will be keeping my bow strung and my sword loose in its sheath :D

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Offering?" Kanli responds, quizzically. "Yes, you were hoping for the blood of the maidens, yes? I'm... a little new at this, would you be able to help me? Do you have a holy scripture or an instruction manual I could read? Preferably one with pictures, I like pictures."

Walking Dad

First Post
"Blood would be much appreciated. It doesn't matter from whom. Just place it in the bowl on the altar." The spirit answers the half-orc.

OOC: Is Kanli thinking about taking levels in 'Cleric' or 'Oracle' ;) ?

jackslate45

First Post
Still carrying the unconsious Kilkin, Aradra turns to the women "Follow me. We are going to get you out of here. " He then proceeds towards the entrance of the tunnel.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=WD]
I hadn't actually considered it. With a 7 Wisdom, Cleric is right out. Heck, given Kanli's personality, he's barely aware if he actually believes in anything or not. Still, he'd make a good Oracle... What would it be for the Blood Goddess? I'm not aware of a Blood mystery. Perhaps Bones? It has a Bleeding Wounds power that would be appropriate (and stacks nicely with his Chill Touch).

But then I'd have to choose a curse as well... Clouded Sight is no good, he already has darkvision. I don't dare choose Deaf or Tongues and deny everyone the joy of Kanli's running commentary. Wasting? The guy's all Charisma, so I'd rather not. That leaves Haunting (he's already got Mage Hand) or Lame (he's not a big armor wearer)... I might still think about it.
[/sblock]

"Blood... I think we still have some other frogs in the other room, busy fornicating with the Granite Hierophant." An odd realization dawns on Kanli's face, his jaw setting, and his eyes taking on a predatory gleam. "Wait... The frogs are dead, and that false prophet is dead as well. There appears to be none other here worshipping the Blood Goddess. Then I would be the sole mortal caretaker... Would you then name me the High Priest of Venza?"

[sblock=ooc]
Intelligence 7 and Wisdom 7, but Charisma 20. He might not know much, or know when to avoid a potential problem, but he can recognize a power vacuum.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"This would be certainly possible... now hurry and bring the blood."

GM: Expect the game to wrap up next week. I have some issues with posting this weekend.

Remove ads