• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunken Temple

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer nods and follows Kilkin into view of the room. With a nod at Kilkin, he plants the bottom end of his bow into the ground, sticks his hand into his belt pouch, pulls out a three rose petals and crushes them in his hand. He whispers a few words and opens his hand toward the guard dropping the pieces of rose petal to float to the ground. An invisible wind blows the bits toward the guards.

[sblock=Actions]Casting sleep and trying to hit as many of the three gaurds as possible. Hopefully avoiding all prisoners as well. DC 14, hopefully it hits at least one.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lughart

First Post
Standing shoulder to shoulder with Chaucer, Killkin starts chanting with no melody, a deep droning hum accompanied by arythmical tapping of all ten fingers against the haft of his javelin. He looks intensely at the robed figure, gradually syncronizing his chanting with its own rasping incantations. Should it's attention slip and be drawn into the spell, he will keep chanting while beckoning the creature to exit the room.

[sblock=OOC]Casting hypnotism at the robed figure. DC: 15 will save, -2 to the targets saving throw since there's only one target. Works on undead (bloodline arcana).[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra watched with baited breath as the spell casters called upon strange powers to put these things asleep. No matter what the success was, the first priorty was to get these people out of here. His bow was aimed carefully at the robed man. However, something didnt feel right about him...And was is going on with the strange marks?

The sight of the spells going off was Aradra's clue to snap back to reality. Taking one quick look around, he quickly analyzed the battle field to understand what to do next.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli grows very quiet, far more quiet than is his style.

He chants something, sounding kind of like "Golden Mushroom." Odd yellowish tendrils emerge from the pores of his crimson hands, evetually covering them in a fungal latticework.

"I will take the priest should he not fall."

[sblock=ooc]
Casting Chill Touch.
[/sblock]

nfred

First Post
Kanli grows very quiet, far more quiet than is his style.

He chants something, sounding kind of like "Golden Mushroom." Odd yellowish tendrils emerge from the pores of his crimson hands, evetually covering them in a fungal latticework.

"I will take the priest should he not fall."

[sblock=ooc]
Casting Chill Touch.
[/sblock]

Brenic's mind slips back to a time of old, a time where skirmishes like these were an everyday part of survival in the dojo he grew up in. A grin comes across his face as he mutters something about Gadik never taking his bread again.He snaps back to the moment and nods to Kanil "And I will take what is left of the guards."

Walking Dad

First Post
You suddenly rush to the entrance, casting your spells. One amphibian falls down, seemingly sleeping with open eyes.

The robed figure turns toward you (still outside the room), fascinated. "Well," it rasps. "Hello. Something I can do for you?"

The remaining amphibians grip the spears, but seem to wait for a signal or something like that.

[sblock=OOC]

Will save (1d20+6=11)
Will save (1d20+0=7)
Mystery roll (1d20=14, 1d20=9, 1d20=4, 1d20=20, 1d20=4, 1d20=20)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Elros&Kilkin only]
The robed man is not affected by the spell but plays along.
[/sblock]

Lughart

First Post
"Please, friend. Come out here, let's have a talk."

[sblock=WD]Kilkin tries to pretend he falls for it. Bluff: 9

He also readies to throw his javelin should the robed figure take any actions other than exit the room.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The robed creature approaches, stopping shortly before leaving the room.

Attachments

• Room 3 2.JPG
    Room 3 2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 61

Lughart

First Post
"Tell, us what are you working on here, would you? I'm aware I don't have all the facts, but I'd think these girls would have to do something pretty horrible to deserve this kind of treatment."

While talking, Kilkin stands up straight and puts his arms and weapon behind his back. He pokes Brenic hard in the side with the blund tip of the javelin, hoping he gets the point.

jackslate45

First Post
You suddenly rush to the entrance, casting your spells. One amphibian falls down, seemingly sleeping with open eyes.

The robed figure turns toward you (still outside the room), fascinated. "Well," it rasps. "Hello. Something I can do for you?"

The remaining amphibians grip the spears, but seem to wait for a signal or something like that.

[sblock=Amphibian Number?]Which number got KOed? [/sblock]

Watching with baited breath, Aradra watches Kilkin draw over the facinated creature, and start conversing with it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads