• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the tablet war is heating up

Janx

Hero
I wonder how upgraded from ipad 1, how many upgraded from iPad 2 and what number never had an iPad before buying this one.

-Sent via Tapatalk

an article I read a couple days ago included an informal survey from the 100+ people in line to buy the iPad3.

Note: in any percentages I list, only the front digit is most trustworthy from my memory.

Only 17% or so were iPad 2 owners looking to upgrade. 46% were first time buyers, the rest were upgrading from iPad 1 machines.

I forget the exact numbers, but I do remember the "gotta have the newest" people being limited to a minority, and the article pointed that out. And it was a majority of people who were 1st time buyers in the line.

Felon

First Post
I have some kind of PC emulation software that I picked up when I upgraded a year or so ago...but, being a tad lethargic, have not yet installed it. Haven't needed it, really.
Similar to what Learner said, Bootcamp loaded a bunch of executables on a thumb drive along with a Windows installer. So far so good.

Remove ads