The Two Greatest Things in Life Are Finally Together (Hint: Star Wars)

lowkey13

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Have you ever seen a product so amazing that you didn't even realize how much you needed it until you saw it?

Well, friends, I am here to tell you that the product is finally here. Combining the two greatest things in life:

1. Star Wars

2. Premium French Cookware

Hear me now and believe me later, this is the greatest thing since H. B. Reese said to himself, "Self, I have brought yet another peanut butter sandwich to my job at the Hershey's factory. I wonder ... might it combine with this fine SHOCK-O-LAT?"

Contain your excitment. CONTAIN IT! And watch the following video:

Now release that excitement. It feels good, yeah?

I demand that they immediately take my money, all of it! $450.00 for the Han Solo Carbonite Signature Roaster? How else can you roast a porg in less than twelve parsecs?

Go on. Go see.

Whether it's a Darth Vader Dutch Oven, or a Millennium Falcon trivet, you cannot look away.

Feel free to comment. I am busy mailing them my wallet.

dragoner

Dying in Chargen
I think I'm having a financial PTSD flashback from my wife hitting Sur La Table down on 4th street in Berkeley.

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
Dude, my wife bought the Beauty & The Beast dutch oven. The lid handle is a 24 karat gold plated rose. The whole thing is otherwise a blue that perfectly matches Belle's dress.

I also want that roaster.

lowkey13

Dude, my wife bought the Beauty & The Beast dutch oven. The lid handle is a 24 karat gold plated rose. The whole thing is otherwise a blue that perfectly matches Belle's dress.

I also want that roaster.
I know!

I am so incredibly torn between making fun of it, and purchasing all of it.

GreyLord

Adventurer
Not exactly my cup of tea...though it may be because I didn't see a teapot or a teacup among the offerings.

Is Star Wars fandom even still a thing? I feel like this is at least 25 years past it's sell by date.
I;ve just looked around my room here, I can see action figures, books, a Star Wars pencil case (with Star Wars Edge of the Empire dice in it). Sotrmtrooper themes notebooks, and so on.

Hi everyone. My name is Greenstone and I have a problem.

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
I may be ahem Forced to buy some out of the line for myself, and I know some of those smaller items will be going to some friends as gifts.

lowkey13

I may be ahem Forced to buy some out of the line for myself, and I know some of those smaller items will be going to some friends as gifts.
Share with the class, Danny! Are you getting the Carbonite Roaster, or the Vader Dutch Oven?

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
I haven’t decided on WHAT. I mean, the trivets are no brainers, and the little pots are very affordable- perfect for gifting or personal use.

Of the pricier items, the only one I could justify would be the Solo roaster. The others are simply too expensive...and I already have several Le Creuset* Dutch Ovens that I love and use, not to mention an excessive amount of other cookware.** Price aside, I don’t think I’d have room to store another one!

* my iPad tried to Autocorrect that to LE Creuset. As in Lawful Evil. Hmmmmmmm...

** seriously. Waaaay too much. Like...beyond a devoted cook to possible nutjob.

Last edited:

lowkey13

Of the pricier items, the only one I could justify would be the Solo roaster. The others are simply too expensive...and I already have several Le Creuset* Dutch Ovens that I love and use, not to mention an excessive amount of other cookware.** Price aside, I don’t think I’d have room to store another one!
You have good points!

However ...

Counterpoint: Can you ever, truly, have too many Le Creuset Dutch Ovens?

Advertisement