[v.3.5] Campaign Guide: Heroes of Carnell PbP Game!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Tellerian Hawke:
Note that Mielikki's faith is considered a Minor Religion in the Strandlands. There is a major temple in the Iron Woods and most of the forested regions of the Strandlands have either a minor temple or major shrine.

The small forest grove dedicated to the North Gods is the closest there is to a shrine where Angus can pray to Mielikki. She is not considered a North God and her connection to the Sword God, Hiisi, is the main reason why they refuse to let her join their pantheon. Too many of his Dark Children killed the Divine Children of the North Gods during the Divinity War.

They do respect Mielikki and clerics of North Gods aren't forbidden from working with her clerics.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@ScottDeWar_jr,

Here is the updated PDF character sheet for Quinn. There might be one or two magic items that need to be added to it from the loot the PCs have captured during their adventures.

Attachments

• Quinn-Level11.pdf
    109.4 KB · Views: 84

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ivoron Asheye
Ivoron Asheye.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@ScottDeWar_jr,

Here is the farmstead that is closest to Carnell that Sir Quinn (or all the PCs) can buy, as it is now vacant of an owner. The human Gala of Inanna, Samantha Willowchild, who died during the fight against Tarrak was the last known owner of the farm. She let the farmhands run it for her, as she was often too busy with her duties at Pendour Manor. However, those farmhands either died in all the fighting or have run off.

There is a small house, two barns, and a piggery.

Each square is equal to 15 feet, so the farmhouse is roughly 30 ft. by 30 ft.

Looking at the rules for buying buildings in the DMG, the house itself would cost around 1,000 gp but the PCs would likely have to pay for all of the buildings on the farm to be able to buy the property. At the very least, Quinn (or the PCs as a group) could buy the farmstead for no less than 4,000 gp, although 4,500 to 5,000 gp might be more what it should cost.

I've read online that most medieval land was only valuable if there were buildings built on it, but I'm still thinking that the land would have some value. I need to do more research. :)

Willowchild Farm.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
But it could be given to the knight for exceptional courage etc...and the payment was in the form of increased taxes for some years.

Remove ads