Warriors Of The Coast OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'm still here... but I'm at the point in the adventure where I've set up the pieces and the players for the next "module"... only problem is... I'm having a difficult time finding what that module is going to be.

Things have progressed to a point where I'm afraid of re-doing the plot from the first one (going into the jungle and fighting an organization possibly dealing with ancient ruins). So I'm still trying to find a solid next module to keep things going.

What's kind of depressing is that I just read about an upcoming 128-page module from WotC entitled "Eyes of the Lich Queen" that starts with characters at 5th level exploring a Q'Barran jungle and then takes characters across the continent and up to 10th level. It sounds like it could answer all my problems... the only downside is that it isn't released until April.

So please bear with me as I try to figure out the next step of our story... I'll try to get something up today to at least get people moving again.

Brogarn

First Post
Bad Brogarn. No post yet!

Sorry, busy busy busy. Got an inspection team coming to our site and we're scrambling to meet compliance. I'll get a post up when I get 5 minutes to think about something other than paperwork and security settings in UNIX.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Guys, my apologies... I just can't seem to get things rolling on my end to get this game continuing. I thought when I originally came up with the idea of bringing the group back together after having everyone do their "off-adventure" stuff that I'd be able to pull it off... but it's not been working out on my end. That's my fault.

I think that as much as it pains me to do it... we should just let things lie for now. I do intend on taking a look at that mega module I had mentioned when it comes out in April, and if it looks as though it's something that would make a good continuing story, I'll start things back up. But I don't want to leave you guys wondering for the next month or so what the heck is going on if there are no posts.

If I do decide to buy and run that other module, you'll see me mention it here of course... and if any of the four of you want in at that point, you are all automatically selected. Sorry it's just petered out like this... but I hope you enjoyed everything up to this point. You guys were great to play with and I look forward to working with you all on the boards in the future.

Thanx!

Brogarn

First Post
No worries, DEFCON1. When it comes time for the module, I'll definitely consider it. Depends on how busy things are at home and work. It was a great run, though. I rather liked your style and thought you had not only a nice story, but a nice presentation as well. Especially with the maps and such.

Anyways, good luck to all of you. I'll see you around the boards!

Velmont

First Post
No problem, I understand.

I must tell I've loved this game up to now, and I would be interested to continue to play Jango (and cie.) anytime.

Remove ads