• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WOT Adventure] OOC Thread 2

just copy that and use it as the body of your email to that email address

dice@pbm.com

once you email that info, and only that info, it will email valkys and you the stats. 24 die rolls in groups of four drop the lowest.

Though I could wish I could drop a few points off of one to raise another a tad.

Personnaly i prefure playing here, the rest of the games i play in are here, why complicate life?

you can simply name the game based on the adventure you have planned, that aught to save on the confusion.

Are you going to use the optional defense bonus set up?

I think it may help a little with longevity issues, but still seems balanced to me.

The dead father trust fund thing, every one has to use that or is it an example?

Oh yeah any restrictions on where we come from?

And i'm pretty sure i'm going offensive w/ the private eye profession.

Last edited:

Um. About securing the thugs, sad to say, and very embaressing, I did not do a very good Job healing them. The healthiest would take a full day of longterm care to be back at 0 hp, and thats not even fully conscious. Thats how I understand it. And they can't be healed again for an entire day by the RpG, although Cadsuane and that yellow healed Rand seperately within a few minutes, followed a few hours later by Flinn.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Sir Osis of Liver said:

And i'm pretty sure i'm going offensive w/ the private eye profession.

Darn you Liver! ;)

Guess I'll play a Desert Storm Vet turned anarcist militia man. :) He loved the military, but got kicked out due to some physical or mental defect. The military is all he knows and he is having a hardtime fitting into the world.

Great... he's already paranoid. Course in CoC, paranoia is a way of life.

I'd also like to second that I'd rather play here.

Just got my scores. Wow!

6 3 6 3 = 15
5 6 4 2 = 15
1 5 3 1 = 9
5 5 5 1 = 15
6 1 3 4 = 13
1 4 6 2 = 12

Should we start a new thread for this?

hmm... I'm also thinking about a creepy occult bookstore owner who was majoring in parapsychology before the local college shut down the program.... :cool:

Last edited:

Yes, we should. God there is a lot to be said for point buy.

how can I be a perky teenage singer with only a 13 in charisma? I would trade it all for the point buy equivilant, its not even 25 points oh well. Should I reroll as

"Your Scores are considered too low if the total modifier is 0 or lower, or if your highest score is 13 or lower" thats in just about every single D20 game, so I geuss its in CoC. Or I could just go for a point buy, not any very good scores compared to everyone else, but the scores would work for the character.

I am interested in trying to play a singer, going to college to get a degree in Social work, and a minor in mythology (Greek and Roman)

Out of boredom I wrote Shalimars trip through the Ter'angral as a journal. It may not be 100 percent accurate to the novels, but for doing it purely from memory it was pretty close. It does provide some more info for me to roleplay with.

Tell me what you think. A Life Not Lived

drothgery

First Post
I'm back

I didn't get back to my apartment until after midnight last night. It looks like there was a fair amount of discussion while I was gone.

Remove ads