• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's Infractus Experiment OOC (recruiting closed)

Leif

Adventurer
I didn't notice any glaring mistakes, but I don't have all that much experience myself. It's usually called "the booth" in my limited experience.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
some thoughts:

family members
Mother a widdow, daughter of the owner of a coffee company
Father worked for father-in-law for a coffee company in bogota
Brother works for "La Policia"
Sister is a doctor or married to a doctor . . . ?

Scott DeWar

working on that still. I am thinking that the old priest recognized the symptoms of despiration and had the vatican send him in a working hiatus to the american missions.

Yttermayn

First Post
That should work Scott. Do you want to go with that?
I'm going to try to get all four of you established well in the setting before :):):):) starts really happening. There may be little hints and clues until then, but I want everybody to get the chance to experience major plot events as simultaneously as possible.
Leif's 'Billy' is pretty well established and I'll be focusing a little more on the rest of you for a bit. Voda's 'Phil' is on his way and I think Scott's 'Gorge' is about to start. Helfdan, are you still with us?

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of getting characters 'up,' uh, I still have no idea what I'm doing as far as the d20 Modern 'crunch' goes. :-S So, while Billy's personality and persona may be established (or nearly so), his stats and sheet are a morass of ignorance.

Yttermayn

First Post
That's OK. Maybe you and I can work that out while the others get their characters going. What do you need from me? Did you go over the SRD? When I had to make a character for one of Crazy Monkey's games, I ended up using an autosheet of some sort that you filled out and it calced everything for you. I haven't used it yet, but this looks like a good place to start:
d20 Modern Character Generator

Leif

Adventurer
That's OK. Maybe you and I can work that out while the others get their characters going. What do you need from me? Did you go over the SRD? When I had to make a character for one of Crazy Monkey's games, I ended up using an autosheet of some sort that you filled out and it calced everything for you. I haven't used it yet, but this looks like a good place to start:
d20 Modern Character Generator
Thanks for the link! How many points to we get for the character-build? And what's our starting level?

Scott DeWar

I bet starting level is 1

info of thought:

level 3, 25 points
str 10
dex 12 4
con 14 6
int 13 5
wis 14 6
cha 12 4

3 levels of dedicted hero and the possibility of field medic as advance class later.
THE DEDICATED HERO
[sblock]

Ability: Wisdom
Hit Die: 1d6
Action Points: Dedicated heroes gain a number of action points equal to 5 + one-half their character level, rounded down, at 1st level and every time they attain a new level in this class.
Class Skills: The Dedicated hero’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are: Craft (pharmaceutical, visual art, writing) (Int), Gamble (Wis), Investigate (Int), Knowledge (arcane lore, art, behavioral sciences, business, civics, current events, earth and life sciences, history, physical sciences, popular culture, streetwise, tactics, technology, theology and philosophy) (Int), Listen (Wis), Profession (Wis), Read/Write Language (none), Sense Motive (Wis), Speak Language (none), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), and Treat Injury (Wis).
Also, the starting occupation the hero selects can provide additional class skills to choose from.
Skill Points at 1st Level: (5 + Int modifier) x4.
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 5 + Int modifier.

[/sblock]
starting occupation
[sblock]
Religious
Ordained clergy of all persuasions, as well as theological scholars and experts on religious studies fall within the scope of this starting occupation.
Prerequisite: Age 23+.
Skills: Choose three of the following skills as permanent class skills. If a skill the character selects is already a class skill, he or she receives a +1 competence bonus on checks using that skill.

Decipher Script
Knowledge (arcane lore, art, behavioral sciences, history, streetwise, or theology and philosophy),
Listen
Sense Motive

Wealth Bonus Increase: +2.
[/sblock]

advanced class idea
[sblock]
FIELD MEDIC
Requirements
To qualify to become a Field Medic, a character must fulfill the following ¬criteria.
Base Attack Bonus: +2.
Skills: Treat Injury 6 ranks, Spot 6 ranks.
Feat: Surgery.
Class Information
The following information pertains to the Field Medic advanced class.
Hit Die: 1d8
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads