• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's Infractus Experiment OOC (recruiting closed)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
we can imagine all we want, ya know.

if we do have 4 levels to play with, then i am thinking 2 in religeon, 1 in student and maybe 1 in medical

Yttermayn

First Post
3rd level, 25 points (standard). I figure 3rd level will allow the (relatively unimportant) stats to reflect a more multidimensional character more effectively. I would like background info written that expresses the stats and classes that are chosen. Pure blood humans only.
I like the broad range of character options this generator offers, as some of them may get used as the story progresses. Entirely new character 'features' may be introduced as well that are not covered, we shall see. ;-)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Here's Philip

Abilities:
Philip is an average Joe, his particular dedication pulled him through many things, and his actual position in society has given him some insights on how things really work.

Starting ocupation: Blue collar: He worked in construction.

Feats:
* Armor Proficiency (light): Used to work with harneses, and now wearing several layers of cloth, Philip is able to move freely with this armor category.

# Dodge: The streets are tough, you have to move fast to get out of harm's way.

# Great Fortitude: Having endured several winters without a roof and without food has made Philip quite resilient to ill effects.

# Simple Weapon Proficiency: Free!

# Weapon Finesse x1: Having not a great deal of raw strenght, Philip had to trust on his nimbleness to effectively defend himself.

Skills:

Craft structural, repair, climb: Three mayor skills for a good constructions worker.
Profesion, Treat injury: Philip had to take care of himself once on the streets. He had no medical cover whatsoever, so he managed to learn what he could from another homeless guy, an ex medic student.

Yttermayn

First Post
Scott, I will be getting your character started in the next day or two I think, as soon as I figure out the specifics of where he is and what he's doing at the moment everyone else is.
So there are a few different secrets and subtle hints in the various IC posts I've made so far. Bonus exp to those who can point them out. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Clues?

The only thing I noticed that looked vaguely clue-like was this:

On the way to the station, Billy enjoyed a near total lack of other vehicles on the road. He did see another f150 truck roaring past his own on the way though. *(Expletive Deleted)* had a crazy-cracked windshield and one headlight out, and was doing 50 plus in a 35 zone.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads