• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM - Spring 2005 (Late Bloomer) - We have a winner.

tadk

Explorer
Thanks

Yes I had decided I would write something with each set of pics and get comments from who ever wished to comment..should be able to make a nice like 2k some story tomorrow...
Thinking already and copied the pics to use for inspiration.....not going to use one of my existing settings...so tonight it thinking, tomorrow some writing...

Tad

Berandor

lunatic
Hoody-hoo! It's on!

Very nice pics, BSF. Evocative, not too specific. No "deal-breaker", too, but it's the first round, right? I can't wait for the stories. I can't wait for my pics.

I must say, the long break between contests might have been a lucky one. I know I was a little down on Ceramic DM last time, but I feel giddy as a schoolgirl again. :)

BSF

Explorer
Yeah, this is the first round. I already have pics ready for the second round. :) But I need to finish picking out the first round pics, post them, get the stories and find out who will be in the second round.

Berandor

lunatic
You know, this answer totally threw me for a loop.

"What is he talking about?", I wondered. Then I read my post, wondered some more, and then it clicked. Somewhat. Heh.

If it wasn't clear, I wanted to say that a cruel pic might be missing, but since it's the first round, this could be a) intentional and/or b) not too bad, since harder rounds are still to come. And for the record: While I love the pics, I have no sotry idea so far that would hold up to scrutiny, not even the "tale of the cursed furry". :)

BSF

Explorer
*laugh*
It's been a long night. I've been working while checking the board for any posts. After reading my post, I can see where it doesn't make any sense.

Yes, I am hoping that the second and final rounds are harder than the first. But what constitutes a cruel pic?

Oh, if you don't have any ideas, it is a good thing this isn't your picture set. Maybe you will feel more inspiration Friday? ;)

Berandor

lunatic
A cruel pic would be something like a garbage truck in that set. You know, fire, water, nature - and a garbage truck. How the heck are you supposed to weave *that* in? :)

Berandor said:
A cruel pic would be something like a garbage truck in that set. You know, fire, water, nature - and a garbage truck. How the heck are you supposed to weave *that* in? :)

Easy. New type of fey or elemental coming on the stage as the world becomes more modern. Dryads have their trees, nixies have their springs, and they hate this disgusting newcomer that's ruining everything. All that remains is to come up with a cool name for a garbage fey that's evocative of Oscar the Grouch without being obvious.

Remove ads