Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)
James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi)

Recurring Role:Zeljko Ivanek (Danko)
Elizabeth Lackey (Janice Parkman)
Brea Grant (Daphne Millbrook)
David H. Lawrence XVII (Eric Doyle)

Guest Star:Reed Baron (Baby Matt)
Swoosie Kurtz (Millie)

The identity of "Rebel" is revealed. Noah wants Danko to let Tracy go in the hope that she will lead them to Rebel. Hiro and Ando continue with the mission that Rebel entrusted to them, to keep the new hero safe

Steel_Wind

Legend
To the best of my knowledge, this episode is not scheduled for broadcast on Monday March 16, but will be shown on March 23.

Monday March 16 is to be a repeat of the first episode of Volume 4: Fugitives.

coyote6

Adventurer
There better be a really, really awesome reason Danko survives the next three minutes in his apartment. I'm getting tired of him; why didn't Bennet shoot him in the back of the head or toss him out the window after he attempted to murder a U.S. Senator? Everybody knows where he lives; why hasn't someone just assassinated him, and then blamed it on some fictional foreign or domestic "terrorists"? That, or have him put a bullet in Nathan's head already, and blame it on "the enemy"?

Either way, we could then get on with the story rather than spinning wheels endlessly.

Oh, and why haven't they come up with a name for "people with abilities" yet? It doesn't take long, AFAIK, for the average person to get tired of such polite formulations, and come up with some snappier nickname ("Charlie", "Jerry", "Tangos", "Bandits", "Muties", "capes", "metas", "powers" -- there's a zillion examples from real-life to fiction. Pick one already, and quit messing around trying not to say "supers").

Hmm, I think I may be reaching the end of my tolerance for Heroes' regular antics. :)

F5

Explorer
There better be a really, really awesome reason Danko survives the next three minutes in his apartment.
My guess is that it's because Sylar's not there to kill him.

Sylar "Hello Hunter. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sylar, and I'm going to take over the world. And you're going to help me."

Danko Outraged glare. "Why would I help you, monster?"

Sylar Grins. "You already have. You just don't know it yet"

Danko Quickly pulls his gun and fires four times.

Sylar Casually flicks his fingers, to the accompaniment of that whooshy sound effect. Bullets stop in mid-air and fall harmlessly to the floor. Sylar nonchalantly walks out of the apartment.

Danko Incredulous. "Who ARE you?"

Sylar, Pauses in doorway without turning around. "I'm the better Hunter, Hunter." EXIT Sylar, clocks tick-tocking in the background.

Opening Credits

Or something like that.

rowport

First Post
Don't Give Up All Hope, Heroes Fans!

For the two or three of us still watching Heroes... don't give up quite yet! Tonight's episode is really solid.

Even the stupid Ando & Hiro as babysitters had a cool payoff.

Check it out.

Felon

First Post
I'm getting tired of him; why didn't Bennet shoot him in the back of the head or toss him out the window after he attempted to murder a U.S. Senator?
Danko had his own gun out at the time. H.R.G. isn't indestructible.

Everybody knows where he lives; why hasn't someone just assassinated him, and then blamed it on some fictional foreign or domestic "terrorists"?
Your question was already answered before you asked it. Peter did show up with a gun to assassinate him. Then he realized A) not everyone's cut out to commit cold-blooded murder just because it can be rationalized as payback, and B) killing Danko accomplishing absolutely nothing useful--soldiers like him are a dime a dozen. Dead, Danko would just wind up being a martyr that validates the pre-emptive strike.

Last edited:

Remove ads