• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [IC]

Scotley

Hero
Rogash scratches at his beard a moment and then pulls the Glaive from his quiver. He reaches up and pushes the grate with it to see if he can budge it.

OOC: Rogash is pretty short, but I'm confident the reach weapon is at least 6' long, so it shouldn't bee too much of a challenge to push the grate. Opening it however...

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Shiamon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

((OOC: Is Friadoc's spider climb still in effect? I'm assuming not, since Shai and Tanith can hear again, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask...))

Shai begins digging in his backpack. "Got something here might come in handy," he mumbes as he searches.

With a triumphant grin, he produces a climber's kit. "Think we can get up there and heft the grate if we take 'vantage of this?"

[sblock=OOC]Shai has a +7 Climb, +9 with the kit.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
With a bit of prodding, and a bit more cursing, Rogash lifts the grate with his glaive.

There is still the question of getting to the opening now that the grate is out of the way. The opening is in the center of the room, so even climbing up the walls won't get you to the spot.

ooc: Friadoc's spider climb spell is no longer active.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

Rogash rests his Glaive on the side of the now open hole. "Give me a hand holding this steady and I believe Friadoc can climb us and the pole and drop the rope from your kit for the rest of us."

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Scotley said:
Rogash rests his Glaive on the side of the now open hole. "Give me a hand holding this steady and I believe Friadoc can climb us and the pole and drop the rope from your kit for the rest of us."

Shai nods, moving to brace the pole. "And if that doesn't work, there's always that halfling-toss idea," he says mischievously.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads