[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4(e)"

Shayuri

First Post
First, no hard feelings. I've enjoyed your games a great deal, but I know WELL how the creative energy can wax and wane over time. It happens. It's no big deal.

As for Pathfinder games, check out the Living Pathfinder forum. Also, GandalfMithrandir is starting up a new game in the Talking the Talk forum.

Friadoc

Explorer
Actually, if all the folks from this campaign are interest, I could be up for running a Pathfinder campaign. I ain't much for an open recruitment, and since I already know that I can game with you folks I don't see why I shouldn't just offer it up and out there.

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, if all the folks from this campaign are interest, I could be up for running a Pathfinder campaign. I ain't much for an open recruitment, and since I already know that I can game with you folks I don't see why I shouldn't just offer it up and out there.
Why, I'd be pleased and honored, Friadoc!

Hmmm, Pathfinder ... what to play, what to play? Probably (forgive my total lack of imagination here) a cleric? What deities would you be offering up on this rpg altar? No, I definitely need to peruse some Pfdr books and see what else I can come up with....

industrygothica

Adventurer

That sounds quite lovely. Color me interested, as I do enjoy gaming with you guys!

Shayuri

First Post
Sold. I will totally play your pathfinder game, Friadoc.

I heap accolades upon you for stepping up.

In fact, I may recreate Talashia. :) An 'air elemental' sorceror, perhaps...or I think there's even a bloodline called 'stormborn.' Muahaha...

Remove ads