Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [IC]

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

OOC: I guess "disheveled" is in the barbaric eye of the beholder.... :)

"Chaos beast? That does, indeed, sound most dire! I don't recall ever running up against a chaos beast. I'm not entirely sure that I would recognize one if I did meet one, though! What do these chaos beasts look like, exactly?"

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Didn't we slay a chaos beast? We thought their might be another if I recall correctly.

"That's the thing about chaos beasts, their form changes constantly, but the scary part is that they can make other creatures mutate. We also faced a tribe of Kobolds, a winged Minotaur outsider, and some really fiendish traps not to mention the natural hazards of the river of waste itself."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

(GULP!) "Well, then, perhaps we'd better get started before you fellows talk me into just staying behind!"

industrygothica

Adventurer
The night passes quietly as the horrors described in the sewers swim through Uulark's head, making for a restless sleep. Surely they must be exaggerating.

Morning comes. A fresh fire dances in the hearth, and a delicious mixture of aromas tickle your senses as you make your way into the dining hall.

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Scotley said:
OOC: Didn't we slay a chaos beast? We thought their might be another if I recall correctly.

((OOC: I think you're right and one of the Kobolds had fully turned into a chaos beast, though I don't think we ever did figure out if there was an original chaos beast that started the mess.))

Shai opened his window at the dawn and--Dyspeer curled comfortably on the floor near him--he reached out to the spirits in the air. A soft breeze moved his hair, a spark popped in front of his eyes. His fingers twitched and he smiled, whispering gibberish to no one an observer could see.

When he was done, man and wolf lumbered down the stairs, both drooling a touch at the prospect of a warm breakfast.

[sblock=Spells for the day]orisons (5, DC 12): Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds x2, Flare, Mending
1st level(4, DC 13): Faerie Fire, Jump, Magic Fang, Obscuring Mist
2nd level (3, DC 14): Barkskin, Flame Blade, Spider Climb[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark at first had some difficulty getting to sleep, with the described horrors of the sewers performing a sychronized swimming routine in the recesses of his mind. But his faith in Olidammara to bring him fair winds and good fortune won out in the end, and he slept like a baby. In the morning, his senses were tickled by the aromas of frying bacon and freshly-brewed coffee, and he awakened fully to perform his daily devotions to Olidammara.

[sblock=spells for the day]Exactly as noted on Uulark's character sheet. repeated here for additional reference:
0-level: Detect Magic, Detect magic, Light, Read Magic, Resistance;
1-Level: Protection from Evil, Entropic Shield, Shield of Faith, Comprehend Languages, +Expeditious Retreat
2-Level: Hold Person, Remove Paralysis, Restoration-Lesser, Restoration-Lesser, +Cat's Grace
3-Level: Remove Curse, Searing Light, Dispel magic, +Blur[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

The dwarf comes down looking rested and ready for action in his Mithril Breastplate covered by a purple surcoat and his match shield. He greets the others in the dinning hall and takes a seat.

Despite the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen, he asks for simple meal. "Don't eat too much if you plan to visit the sewers today. The vapors down there can turn the hardiest of stomachs."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Sage advice from the Dwarf with the cast-iron stomach! I think that I'll forego my usual breakfast feast, and limit myself to a strip or two of bacon and some hot coffee. So, friend, how long will it be before we are up to our hips in filth this morning?"

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"Words from a man who didn't grow up mucking out privies," says Caerwyn, walking down the stairs. "Let's save our worrying for things with teeth." The young paladin sits down and grabs himself a hearty breakfast.

Mista Collins

First Post
Thinking exactly what Rogash said, Tanith has herselfa very small and simple breakfast. She hopes she can hold down all her food this time around.

[sblock=spells for the day]
Spells Memorized
0th level
- Acid Splash
- Detect Magic
- Detect Magic
- Ghost Sound
- Prestidigitation

1st level
- Magic Missile
- Magic Missile
- Magic Missile