Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [IC]

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"Yes, I had hoped that our quest for scrolls and such would keep us out of the sewers for the day, but my luck never seems to be that good. I guess there is nothing for it, but to return to the smelly depths. Unless someone has another idea?" He looks quite hopeful as he utters this last.

Friadoc

Explorer
Throughout all of this, Friadoc seems mostly silent as he observes the new folk, their mannerisms, and so forth.

Also, the young halfling sticks toward the center of the group, as if to be within quick distance of defending, or aiding, any one of them.

OOC

Sorry for the silence, odd work week.

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=PLEASE READ]This thread will no longer be used. Please go here for future IC content.

Also I've made a new Rogue's Gallery. The other needs to be put out of my misery. Here it is. Please update accordingly, and spare my sanity by using sblocks.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Shayuri said:
She adds as an aside to Uulark, "Nothing sinister, if that's what you're trying to imply. There are scrolls I need, which aren't always easy to come by, and that he agreed to procure and sell to me. I'd hate to have to start all over."
"No implication was intended, I just felt that information was being kept back from me for some reason, and that, naturally, spurred my curiosity."

OOC: ooops, this post added to the old thread by mistake. It's already put in the new thread and has been responded to, even. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads