Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia follows Caerwyn down...more mundanely this time...at a plodding pace and pokes at her breakfast. Once she actually has a few bites she seems to wake up a bit and finish eating with gusto. When done she regards the others.

"You did kill the kobolds it affected, right?" she asks in the same tone one might ask if you remembered to lock the door on leaving.

Friadoc

Explorer
Friadoc makes his way down, eating a breakfast that you are sure weighs more than his lithe form could, however he puts it away quite nicely.

"Katas clear the mind, as well as the stomach, both of which make for an excellent breakfast."

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Scotley said:
Despite the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen, he asks for simple meal. "Don't eat too much if you plan to visit the sewers today. The vapors down there can turn the hardiest of stomachs."

Shai freezes in the midst of shoveling food into his mouth. The runny egg on the end of his fork drips down onto a pile of bacon as he looks from the dwarf to his hearty meal. Suddenly crestfallen with the memory of his last trip down, Shai picks up his plate and puts it on the floor. As the large druid gingerly sips some water, his wolf greedily finishes Shai's breakfast, oblivious to the possible dangers of sewer-stink.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: To my certain knowledge, the stench that is so digusting that it will make a canine barf has not yet been invented! So no worries about the wolf.

Mista Collins

First Post
Shayuri said:
Talashia follows Caerwyn down...more mundanely this time...at a plodding pace and pokes at her breakfast. Once she actually has a few bites she seems to wake up a bit and finish eating with gusto. When done she regards the others.

"You did kill the kobolds it affected, right?" she asks in the same tone one might ask if you remembered to lock the door on leaving.

"If I recall correctly, we dispatched every foe or possibly inflicted kobold we encountered." Tanith says as she sips on some water.

Shayuri

First Post
The sorceress nods, relieved.

"Thank the winds... Right then. With any luck there won't be any more. Even so, if we can get the funds together, it would be smart to see about getting a scroll that can reverse the monster's touch. I just happen to know of a scroll shop. The owner has no sense of haggling or bargaining, but his prices are fair for all that."

She grimaces slightly at the mention of bargaining.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Well, by all means, if there is a tool that is readily available that will assist us in carrying out this mission with a greater degree of success and suvivability, then we should obtain that tool at the earliest possible time! And may I suggest that the price of the scroll be reimbursed to whomever buys it from our common gain? I do not have very much in the way of money to contribute now, but you are certainly all welcome to what I do have. I think that the stronger we can cement the bonds of dependency upon each other, then the stronger and more certain will be our chances for success in our common endeavors."

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"Clerics," says Caerwyn, making a face, "we just must yesterday and he's already talking like he's getting married. Let's just get the scroll and get down there, I've an itch to be hitting something."

industrygothica

Adventurer
After their meal (and Friadoc's two meals worth), the octet makes their way out of the inn and into the bright light of the warm autumn sun. The breeze is refreshing, especially for those who spent the previous day wading in a lake of filth. It won't be long before the trees begin to change colors, and the cold begins to settle in.

Talashia leads the way to the scroll shoppe amidst a sea of turning heads. It seems this one couldn't not attract attention if she wanted to. Soon enough she saunters up to the shoppe door, and is perplexed by its boarded up doors and windows.

[sblock=OOC]Please make sure understand what's going on here by reading this post in the OOC thread first.[/sblock]

Remove ads