[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4(e)"

industrygothica

Adventurer
(OOC - I hope IG's okay...)

I swear you're a mind read, Shayuri. I've been feeling guilty lately about not updating in forever, but my heart just hasn't been in it, ya know? I do have every intention of getting back into these games if everyone is still around, but I will not promise anything that resembles "regular" updates. Hopefully, as time passes when we get back to it I'll get fired up again and start putting things out a bit more timely.

In any case, I'm still alive and paying a small amount of attention. :)

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Many times I have tried and tried to get back into things around here, and I just can't seem to get into it. I always swore that I would never abandon these games, but there comes a point when one just has to sit back and look at the truth of things. Maybe we can give it another try in the future, only this time with something not as long.

It's been a great run, and I'm sorry if I've disappointed any of you.

Thanks,

-IG

Friadoc

Explorer
It's okay, IG. What disappointment that there is, isn't disappointment in you. It's all good.

It's not gaming if you're forcing yourself to do it, that's work and it's what gaming is suppose to help us relax from. I'm always open to a future try, or what not, too.

Yours,

Friadoc

jkason

First Post
What Friadoc said. No disappointment in you at all, but a great deal of gratitude. It's been a great, fun ride, and I enjoyed all of it. Thanks for everything!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It's okay, IG. What disappointment that there is, isn't disappointment in you. It's all good.

It's not gaming if you're forcing yourself to do it, that's work and it's what gaming is suppose to help us relax from. I'm always open to a future try, or what not, too.

Yours,

Friadoc

What Friadoc said. No disappointment in you at all, but a great deal of gratitude. It's been a great, fun ride, and I enjoyed all of it. Thanks for everything!

ditto dem guys. I enjoyed the story!!

Leif

Adventurer
Put me down as a ditto of all THREE! Loved the game, IG, and will gladly play in another of your games, this one or a new one, if you'll have me!

And I'm willing to play 4E, Pfdr, 3.5 E, 2E, and/or 1E!!!

Remove ads