• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [IC]

Friadoc

Explorer
"A bath sounds lovely," says Friadoc the muck and blood soaked. "The only difficult party would be to find one to share it with, since I'd need to be clean in order to secure them."

With a sly chuckle, Friadoc adds, "Ahh, the paradoxical conundrums of life."

industrygothica

Adventurer
The group promptly finds an inn that is not the Crimson Dagger, and inquires about a comfortable room and a bath. The inn-keeper crinkles his nose at all of you, and quickly directs you to the the bathhouse, where he offers to clean your clothes as well, for a small fee.

Friadoc

Explorer
Friadoc will definitely strip down and enjoy a long, hot bath and get ever last bit of mess off of his body.

He'll also pay for his clothes to be freshly laundered.

Mista Collins

First Post
Though should could wait until morning to get her clothes cleaned with a simple spell, she hands them over to the innkeeper and pays the small fee once she has something to wear in the meantime.

Once cleaned she heads down to the common area and sits down near the fire, keeping herself warm.

Friadoc

Explorer
Friadoc will head down to the common room, as well, once he has found a towel to wrap around his waist, as well as a robe to toss over his shoulders.

Upon seeing Tanith, he'll head over to warm his bruised and battered body by the fire.

"I can definitely see why some of you tall folk wear armor," says Friadoc as he flops down before the fire. "It'd almost be worth all the glinty-noise making...almost"

The second 'almost' is said with a chuckle.

jkason

First Post
Shiamon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai turns to his wolf and asks "Bath?" The wolf sneezes violently. The large man sniffs at himself and wrinkles his nose. Starting to shrug out of his armor, he nods. "Yup. Bath."

Scotley

Hero
Rogash takes a little longer to untie his braids and clean beard and hair before careful re-braiding. The others have been down some time when he returns carefully groomed and looking none the worse for their trip underground. His skin is pink from a through scrubbing and glistens with oil."I fear the innkeep didn't charge enough. I used more soap in the last hour than I needed all last year."

Mista Collins

First Post
Friadoc said:
Friadoc will head down to the common room, as well, once he has found a towel to wrap around his waist, as well as a robe to toss over his shoulders.

Upon seeing Tanith, he'll head over to warm his bruised and battered body by the fire.

"I can definitely see why some of you tall folk wear armor," says Friadoc as he flops down before the fire. "It'd almost be worth all the glinty-noise making...almost"

The second 'almost' is said with a chuckle.

"It is good to see you with your spirits still. That was a rough trip earlier today." Tanith says as the halfling joins her. "It is nice to have something other than one's own dexterity to protect from attacks. But it is even better when you can use the arcane arts to provide that protection for you."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads