• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Planetouched Peril (New to ENWorld PbP) - Completed

wolfheart

First Post
I was reading your thread on the World of Low'verok and WOW!

I have a whole new take on this campaign. I am working up an idea fora fighter/clerc who has a goal of becoming a forbidden warrior. One question, though, are the forbidden warriors only aligned with Heironeous' church or can the draw from any clergy, like Pelor or Correllon?

Verbatim

Explorer
Man...this sounds like a killer campaign in the making....:)

If you do decide to open it up later on to general populace, please put me on the reserve list, as I know I will be tracking the progress of this one.

Good luck and gaming everyone..:)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
You do see Forbidden Warriors in other churches that Heironeous', though they tend to have the most of them. Corellon and Pelor would have a few, certainly. Pretty much Forbidden Warriors would be the strong arm of the church for several faiths. They promote the goals of the church, guard their clergy, and all that good stuff.

And I'm glad you like my homebrew! I've put a bit of work into it. :)

Verbatim, I'd always be up for some more adventuring in Low'verok. We will just have to see how my schedule goes, as I have a lot of games I'm DMing at the moment. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
On a totally different topic, the posting rate on the Lamentation game has slowed down some, so if you might be interested in rejoining with Meekis maybe you and Majin could work something out...:)

It has been a fun ride over there so far....

Last edited:

I think I have my character's personality ironed out (free time at work to think about it... yay! :) . He's going to be a very cultured, if somewhat naive young sorcerer...

Now Isida, I know you said in the other campaign there were certain noble families that had magic in their blood. Perhaps my character could be a former member of one of their courts... like an apprentice court mage? (Kicked out or sent out for yet undecided reasons?) It would explain his cultured background rather nicely, while letting him be naive and a little goofy...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Excellent. He looks pretty good so far. Would you mind terribly bolding the parts that are supposed to be bolded? That would be spiffy. I'll be rolling up your magic item here soon.

As soon as everyone has their character in the correct format in the Rogue's Gallery, we will get started. If you guys move fast, I'll start this weekend.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Item for Pharos Victorix - "The Lion of Pelor" - Your shield is emblazoned with a lion face, behind which is a sun in glory. The lion can roar to frighten your enemies. It is a +1 shield with the ability to roar once per day. This roar is a 30 ft. cone. All evil creatures must make a Will save DC 15 or become shaken for 2 rounds.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Isida, can you give more onfo on the dust genasi? I ironed out some stats and the Dust genasi Rogue looks too tempting. I would like to know more info on the "sickly and the morbid fascination with death" entry, along with anything else that would help me in finishing up the character. I can get the character posted hopefully by tomorrow, but Easter weekend is upon us, and that means travelling....

Also, Skill Points...Do we get the extra Skil Point per level as Humans do?

Last edited:

Remove ads