Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
You arrive back at the cosy barracks and relay what you have found to the bearded Goliath his face occasionally creasing in concern he motions for someone to fetch something a short dwarf returns with a small piece of paper.Tis a search warrant, I don't like this one bit." The captain seems concerned and clearly must suspect something amis the dwarf brothers are kept for questioning. 4d03ddd1391846f2d1a62fbb9e29bb16.jpg

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Do we get one of your guards as formal representative of the law?" asks Leonan trying to read the warrant upside down.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Snatching the warrant, and righting it to read, Colember skims the paper, saying, "A guard or two might help the situation seem less like outsiders butting their nose in, but I assume we are being given some sort of temporary deputy powers."

Azurewraith

Explorer
You head out to the workshop as you pass through the streets you begin to notice people are looking at you as you pass, they try to hide it but do so poorly it would appear some information about you is getting around.

Aladan's workshop is signified by a sign flapping lazily in the warm air the door is slightly ajar and the glow of the forge can be seen coming from around the crack all though their is no sound coming from this particular workshop. A second building appears to be annexed onto the workshop oddly this building has no windows.

Remove ads