• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2019 Pogre's Miniatures and Models - Printable Scenery Winterdale Water Mill

pogre

Legend
Slaad and New Dungeon Pieces

Painted a couple of more Slaad. I intentionally painted the death slaad deep blue to allow it to be used as a blue slaad.
mini_45_slaad.jpeg

The next pair of models are special dungeon pieces I made for a small convention here in a couple of weeks.
mini_46_cornergear.jpeg

This one is a bizarre chaos gate for an A.L. module I am running at the convention.
mini_47_chaos_gate_01.jpeg
mini_47_chaos_gate_02.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 52

pogre

Legend
The Orc Slayer, a Cage, & chains

The first miniature up is a Games Workshop mercenary follower of Sigmar who has just slain an orc. It is an old finecast model, which thankfully GW does not use much anymore.
mini_49_orc_slayer_01.jpeg
mini_49_orc_slayer_03.jpeg
mini_49_orc_slayer_02.jpeg

The next three models are Wizkids dungeon decor I cranked out.
mini_50_cage.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 56

I should still try to get my hands on some of those Wizkids dungeon traps. They are perfect for D&D, and I already have several of the other dungeon-deco sets.

pogre

Legend
Tabaxi Ranger, Rat Catcher, Knight, & Rock and Roll Mindflayer

First up is a Tabaxi Ranger. This actually an old Alkemy model from their skirmish game from a few years ago.
mini_53_tabaxi_ranger_01.jpeg
mini_53_tabaxi_ranger_02.jpeg

Next is a Rat Catcher from Other World miniatures. A necessity for every WFRP campaign!
mini_52_ratcatcher_01.jpeg
mini_52_ratcatcher_02.jpeg

Third figure is a foot knight from Black Tree Design.
mini_51_swanknight.jpeg

The final model is a Dad brag. My son took a Reaper bone Tiefling, cut the head and tail off, and sculpted a mindflayer head. The rock and roll Mindflayer!
a_skp_mindflayer.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 59

pogre

Legend
Vermin

Was looking through some of my unpainted miniatures and came across an old GW swarms box. Decided to paint up the critters as individuals for D&D. It was missing one rat - I think I used it for a sewer project back in the 2000s.
mini_54_vermin.jpeg

Models Completed in 2019: 78

pogre

Legend
I painted up a couple of the GaleForce 9 figures for the Mad Mage's dungeon. First up is Captain N'gathrod a rogue mindflayer captain of the Scavenger.
mini_55_captainmindflayer.jpeg

Next up is the man himself -the Mad Mage Halaster:
mini_56_madmage.jpeg

Finally, a female warrior from the Frostgrave Soldiers II by Northstar Miniatures:
mini_57_womanwarrior.jpeg

81 Models painted in 2019.

pogre

Legend
I know I have not posted here for a few weeks, but I have been busy painting. First up, a friend of mine was in a bind and needed a lot of soldiers for a convention game he is running. He just wanted the miniatures painted to a tabletop standard and specifically asked for no basing. They're not beautiful but they are done!
kv_army.jpeg

Next up is a Sobecki crocodile hero I picked up from the WarGods booth at GenCon. I have a bunch more of these guys to paint.
mini_58_sebecki_01a.jpeg

mini_58_sebecki_01b.jpeg

Some treasure markers I picked up from GenCon:
treasure_markers.jpeg

Models painted in 2019: 156

Remove ads