Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Nashville is not too bad. they have room for improvement, but not bad at all. It was Columbia Missouri that was bad. A lot of my complaints went seeming unheard, but then I blinked and there were the exact changes I was asking for!! They have a long way to go and the driver seem to aim for bicyclers. At least here you do not see them aiming for us, just ignoring us!

Man creating a standard operating procedure so it's easier to stay on the rails and to make assumptions when I get lost and/or miss posting.

Part 1 - Social
In a social encounter, Borya will:
1. Greet stranger in a friendly manner and be polite
2. Will ask about name, journey and how their day is going.
3. Will listen dilegently, but try to filter out key points (namely to stay on the rails).
4. If combat breaks out see Part 2

Part 2 - Combat - group
If combat breaks out, Borya will:
1. Try to talk down any violence that takes place.
2. If it fails, will provide buffering to party.
3. If healing is necessary, Borya will use a triage model (most damaged and/or down first)
4. Borya will defend himself, but more likely to go on the defensive and add as a road block until the fighting types can take our target's down.
4. Exception: If target is undead, he goes on the attack and his turn dead blasts come out to play.

Part 3 - Exploration
1. Borya needs little food and rest, and will usually volunteer his services for mundane tasks.
2. Borya will usually take the rear so he can rush up to heal, boost and offer insight as necessary.
3. Borya will observe and use his perception score before acting.

Other quirks
If Borya can tell a bad joke for the amusement for others, he will. :D

Did I miss anything?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Man creating a standard operating procedure so it's easier to stay on the rails and to make assumptions when I get lost and/or miss posting.

Part 1 - Social
In a social encounter, Borya will:
1. Greet stranger in a friendly manner and Borya can tell a bad joke
2. Will provide buffering to party and ask how their day is going.
3. If target is undead, he goes on the attack and his turn dead blasts come out to play.
4. If conversation breaks out see Part 2

Part 2 - Combat - group
If combat breaks out, Borya will:
1. Try to talk down any violence that takes place.
2. If it fails, will provide buffering to party.
3. If healing is necessary, Borya will use a triage model (most damaged and/or down first)
4. Borya will defend himself, but more likely to go on the defensive and add as a road block until the fighting types can take our target's down.
4. Exception: If target is undead, he goes on the attack and his turn dead blasts come out to play.

Part 3 - Exploration
1. Borya needs little food and rest, and will usually volunteer his services for mundane tasks.
2. Borya will usually take the rear so he can rush up to heal, boost and offer insight as necessary.
3. Borya will observe and use his perception score before acting.

Other quirks
If Borya can shape change others for the amusement for others, he will. :D

Did I miss anything?[

I fixed a few things for you

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
knowledge local +6

Knowledge Local : 1D20+6 = [6]+6 = 12

while every one moves, the elf in armor seems aloof as usual, but a little different.

OOC: "Well", he finally says, "I only rolled a 12 so I am not sure if I know this mook or not"

that shattering sound you hear is the fourth wall comming down!
:D
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you already made a knowledge check about Odals Alzota. Regardless, your result likely wouldn't tell you anything more about the man without first learning more about him.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I've gone through Google Cache as best as I can and was able to save many (but not all) of the IC posts. I'm not even going to try to rebuild the OOC posts we've lost. That would be a major headache.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=10869]Shades of Eternity[/MENTION], [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION]

Before I even try to rebuild this game, I need to know if you guys are 100% interested in continuing. If not, the game will be over, and those still interested in their PCs will have the option to move back a level to 6th* and join my Bluffside game over on The Piazza. Bard's Gate and Bluffside are quite close to each other (relatively) on the same continent, so it wouldn't be difficult to integrate your PCs into that campaign.

Right now, that game only has two players. It's needs more. I know it's a lot to ask players to sign up on a different forum, but I want to give the option for those that really like their characters and want to keep using them.If none of you are interested in that game, it's no big deal. I just wanted to ask. :p

Of course, I haven't run this by my two players over there yet, but I know one of them is eager for the game to get more players.

*One PC is 5th the other just went to 6th.

Remove ads