[4e] Sins of the Feyborn - OOC (Recruitment CLOSED)

eblue562

First Post
Thanks man, I'm gonna be working on getting this character worked out. In case I am too slow, Eblue, do you think my character could get worked in later, if I am too slow, rather than me just getting the boot? I really am interested in this game, just slow going getting things worked out.

No worries Theroc. I'm going to putting together the first IC post in a few days (as well as working on the other PbP that I'm DM'ing) and I have no problem waiting until all the players (including yourself) are ready.

Theroc

First Post
Alrighty, I've been editing in bits of the stuff, personality and appearance and stuff. History... was always a weakpoint for me, as I tend to write myself into a trap when I do them, so it will likely be shorter than you like (as I write myself into a character I can't get into playing if I make the history too convoluted and attached to their personality)

eblue562

First Post
I'm back from vacation guys, ready to roll when you are.

Glad that you're back!

I'll be editing the first post here shortly with the final cast. I think we should be ok in terms of class spread (I'll figure it out anyway).

Look for the first IC post within the week :) Looking forward to it :D

Theroc

First Post
Apologies on being so bloody slow. I am not sure how to work out a really good history for Sulos without possibly fleshing out too much/something wrong.

I'll keep plugging away, and attempting to finalize the equipment stuff.

Additional question...

I feel dumb asking again, but it's Lvl n, N+1 and n-1 for magic items, then 5,000 gold extra?

Also, with that N is my level, so it's be a level 11, level 12, and level 10 item, +5,000 gold?

eblue562

First Post
Working on the IC post now, should be up within the hour.

Also, Theroc to answer your question, you are right about the magical items and gold amount. That is the treasure for your character.

Remove ads