D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Grody looks good!

Here's what happened: Grody's been invited to the school, this time as a student. You can decide why. He is currently huddling not far from where this group is fighting the Mouther. Grody was part of another group of ten or elven students, transported to a different part of the forest, and his entire group was picked off one at a time by the Mouther, and now Grody is all that is left. He can either jump out and help, or wait until they finish the thing off.

I'm afraid that one went woosh over my head... to many late nights and early mornings.

It's highschool math: dividing by zero results in infinity. :) Just remember back (you may not want to remember how much back :p depending on your age)

[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], I thought the effect of the mouther is fight or flight? Quentin does nothing because he is really stunned? It is confusion effect or some such? Also, does he auto-fails his dex save because of the condition? Or do I need to roll?

Finally, is Lyla some kind of bard and 1d6=5 is her inspiration dice? :)

tglassy

Adventurer
Nope. If you fail the wisdom save, technically your supposed to roll a d8. The result is either stand still (1-4), move in random direction (5-6) or lash out and hit random target (7-8).

The d6 was whether or not the mouther recharged his spit attack. He did.

Oh, and the math would be to divide by the number of people, not their level. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Nope. If you fail the wisdom save, technically your supposed to roll a d8. The result is either stand still (1-4), move in random direction (5-6) or lash out and hit random target (7-8).
The d6 was whether or not the mouther recharged his spit attack. He did.
Oh, and the math would be to divide by the number of people, not their level. Just saying.

Thanks for the clarification.

As for the XP :) that was a joke, you know, get more XP the lower your level i.e. for 20th level character kobold should be worth 0 points, not even default value. And dividing by zero was just fun way (for me) of saying that we get extra with high(er) level monsters. I divide by number of players after I get the infinity :)

Remove ads