• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Nyar's Arcana]
Yes, Nyar will have 5 more hit points.

Do you want me to pick an advantageous square away from auras/bursts for Nyar to teleport into if a Zombie attacks him again? If so, do you want to move Nyar up onto crates, or keep him at ground level? Or is there some preferred area of squares that you would want him to teleport to?

Nyar suspects that the Necromancer is using some form of death delay capability, probably the aura that he generates. If one of his allies dies outside of the aura, it's possible that the ally will die immediately.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Christina and Pooh attempt to strike at the zombies, but both their attacks miss their mark.

[sblock=AP action]
AP Standard: Combined Attack.
rolls
Christina vs Z1 13 vs AC 16 damage
Pooh vs Z2 natural 1.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Christina Robins]
Christina Robins—Female Human Sentinel Druid 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 20, Fort: 20, Reflex: 15, Will: 18
Speed: 6
HP: 29/45, Bloodied: 22, Surge: 11, Surges left: 10/11;
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Tending Strike
Grasping Tide
Call Bear Animal Companion (Pooh)
Call Bear Spirit Companion (Rabberta)

Healing Word 1/2
Healing Spirit
Combined Attack 0/2
Barkskin
World Speaker's Command
Sudden Call

Speak With Spirits
Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh the Animal Companion]
Pooh Chaotic Evil Bear Animal Companion:

HP:11/22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

MBA:Melee 1:+9 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage.

Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 power bonus to allies defenses.

Note:Moves whenever Christina takes a move action.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Pooh Aura Reminder]
Guardian Companion Aura 1:+2 power bonus to allies defenses.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Rabberta the Spirit Companion]
Rabberta Lawful Good Spirit Bear:

HP:22 AC:17 Fort:19 Ref:15 Will:19

Perception 23 Speed 6

[sblock=Spirit Companion notes]
The spirit companion is treated as a conjuration with some exceptions.
  • It occupies 1 square like an ally does.
  • It is only affected by melee or ranged attacks (not close/area attacks or zones).
  • It is dispersed if it takes 12 or more damage from a single blow, and Christina takes 7 damage. It is otherwise unaffected by attacks. It uses Christina's defenses.
  • It cannot be flanked and it does not grant flanking.
  • The companion can move 6 squares whenever Christina takes a move action. It is not affected by difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Christina and Pooh attempt to strike at the zombies, but both their attacks miss their mark.

OOC: [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION], I hate to be the bearer of such bad news, especially since you went out of your way to roll so terrible, but the action that you declared was illegal and hence, your rolls were illegal. Zombie 1 is in square G4 (Cairn pushed it there with his AP) and Christina is in square L9, so she cannot do Combined Attack with an AP. You can either use the AP to do something else, or not use an AP. Remember to put the second use of Combined Attack back on your stat block.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: @Luinnar , I hate to be the bearer of such bad news, especially since you went out of your way to roll so terrible, but the action that you declared was illegal and hence, your rolls were illegal. Zombie 1 is in square G4 (Cairn pushed it there with his AP) and Christina is in square L9, so she cannot do Combined Attack with an AP. You can either use the AP to do something else, or not use an AP. Remember to put the second use of Combined Attack back on your stat block.
OOC: Oh OK, for some reason I thought she went before the push happened. I'll forget about spending the AP this round. Invisible Castle seems to be hating me at the moment so I'll probably roll just as bad next round ;)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
push away from Nyar, I believe N4 is the only one at the same level as the zombie so I don't have much choice about that. Well, M4 would be legal, but adjacent to Nyar :(

KarinsDad

Adventurer
push away from Nyar, I believe N4 is the only one at the same level as the zombie so I don't have much choice about that. Well, M4 would be legal, but adjacent to Nyar :(

OOC: Zombie 3 is on ground level in square M5. It cannot be pushed into N4 because N4 is a crate. If it were up on a crate, it could be pushed on the same height crates, or pushed to a lower crate or the ground (like zombie 1). The two of us messed that up for Nyar because I did not read your power and you thought that the zombie was in square N5. So, I thought Cairn could push multiple squares when you mentioned pushing into square O4 (from M5). So, the only legal squares to push the zombie one square into are L4 or M4 (or not pushing at all), and Nyar's teleport may or may not go off anyway, and Nyar will still take 5 aura damage. Whew! Glad we got that straightened out.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Sorry FourMonos, it seems you get adjacent zombie regarless of my push...KarinsDad, put him in M4 and use Cairn's Guardian Counter to switch places with Nyar if he is within 2 and attacked by the zombie.

Same if he attacks Narvala while she's down :)

Last edited:

Remove ads