[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Nyar is rested up and ready to go then. He is taking: Sleep, Stinking Cloud, Shield and Dispel Magic for his spells.

On a side note, [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION] seems to have gone MIA. So that takes our striker out of the group.

Nyar raises from his rest in the Tavern's Shard with trepidation. The initial path taken is clouded by complications and mystery. Perhaps the journey will reach its end at this mysterious warehouse. He meets his companions in the tavern before readying to leave.

drothgery

First Post
After a few hours of rest and prayer, Narvala returns to the Shard's common room looking refreshed and as unruffled as she normally does.

Luinnar

First Post
Look who came to visit! Christina shouts bursting with energy from a good night's sleep into the inn's common room, followed by a bear spirit companion, a real bear and now an Owlbear. It's cousin Owlotta! she says, giving the Owlbear a hug.

She used to be a real bear until an evil wizzard turned her part owl. Christina says in a whisper that carries through the whole room. Now she is adventurerering to find out a way to turn herself back!

Neat huh?

OOC: Been meaning to give Christina the Fey Beast Tamer theme for a while now if it is OK with you ScorpiusRisk :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"You have uncanny tendency to attract ursine spirits, little one. Are you all ready to go?"
rumbles Cairn without much sympathy for hurts taken by the fleshlings.
"The abomination is still out there."

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for disappearing for months, but I have had to cut LEB out of my life. I am going to unsubscribe and try to remove my characters from everywhere

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Sounds right: Cairn, Christina, Narvala, Nyar. Do we want to bring in a pitch hitter (i.e. striker) off the bench for the last bash? We are kind of in the tavern, so to speak.

Remove ads