[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Here's the previous XP for reference:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5424179-post607.html
http://www.enworld.org/forum/5425589-post612.html

2417 + 8 RP Baern
2417 + 8 RP Nyar
1040 + 5 RP Cairn
680 + 1 RP Navara

New XP. Everyone but Christina:

Running from the "guards": 0 XP
Getting into Skynest (shouldn't have been a challenge at all, but Veruza made it one): 200 * 2 / 5 (Veruza still in group) = 80 XP
Fighting the Kenku: 3 Level 4 Kenku Inciters upgraded to level 5: 600 * 2 / 4 = 300
Falling Trap: Level 7 deadfall with multiple escapes: 300 * 2 / 4 = 150

Total: 530 XP

New XP. Everyone including Christina:

Fix the Airship: Level 8, Complexity 2: 700 * 2 / 5 = 280 XP

Dec 21 through Aug 20: 810 + 8 RP Baern
Jan 13 through Aug 12: 810 + 7 RP Cairn
July 19 through Aug 18: 280 + 1 RP Christina
Dec 18 through Aug 17: 810 + 8 RP Navara
Dec 21 through Aug 20: 810 + 8 RP Nyar

Note: Anyone who can is allowed to level up, even though the party is not taking an extended rest. If the party decides to take an extended rest, let me know (course, that might have consequences).

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern seems more comfortable in his heavy armor, and not any slower.

OOC: I am just posting Baern's ministats again. I have enough RP to level up at the next break. Though I need my 2 approvals for 6th level. Can anyone do one for me? I can be a non-judge reviewer for you. I would take any extra non-surge healing as well but will probably wait.

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers:Battle Awareness (adjacent enemy shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include Baern), Unbalancing Parry (enemy misses Baern with melee attack), Disruptive Strike (adjacent enemy attacks Baern or ally)
Init: +2 Speed: 5 Perception:22 Insight: 15
AC: 21 NAD:19/15/17
HP: 47/57 Surges: 6/8 Surge Value: 14 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:19 Dex:10 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:10 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Hunter's Quarry, Throw and Stab, Twin Strike
Encounter: Disrupting Strike, Off-Hand Strike, Second Wind, Unbalancing Parry, Battle Awareness, Serpentine Dodge
Daily: Chainmail of Dwarven Vigor, Jaws of the Wolf, Opportunistic Waraxe, Snarling Wolf Stance

Full Character Sheet [/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Okay, doing some math here.
After adding new XP and RPs, Narvala now has 8392 XP and 10 unused reward points.
She's currently 6th level, so she can exchange RPs for 250 XP.
So she'll swap 7 RPs for 1750 XP to get to 10,142 XP and level up. That means she's gone from spending 8 RPs total to 15, and so should get gold equal to an 1/5 of an item of her level (not sure if that's 6th or 7th for this purpose), and one treasure parcel. I think the only parcel she's missing before reseting the cycle is the gold.

She'll have 3 unused RPs for now.

Will need to update Narvala's character sheet this weekend.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Hmm, maybe I'm not working right, but I need 2000 (give or take) which would require...8 x 250...which I have. I'm stupid. Sorry. But I'm also slammed with work after the vacation so unless you plan to throw us in very difficult encounters, I would hold to my level...

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Okay, Narvala is mostly updated to level 7 except that I'm a bit confused on how to apply the bonuses from every 10 RPs you exchange. I just exchanged 7 RPs to get her to level 7, and that put her over 10 RPs used for that character. I think that means she gets 1/5 of a 7th level item in gold, and one treasure parcel; since she has items from level +1, level +2, level +3, and level +4, I think the parcel she doesn't have left is the gold.
Added Ordained Priest theme, retrained Grasping Shards to Hand of Radiance, level 7 encounter power is Tide of the First Storm

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: OK, then, I'll try to fit it in this evening or tomorrow at the latest. I'll level up. 7th level item = 2600/5 = 520gp correct? Cairn will be 7th also.

Remove ads